Hacking Question bricked switch

Andre993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys i have a big problem to my switch, i restore my nand to 5.1.0, but switch wont start,i haven't burned efuse,i check with bricmii and i have 6burned efuse but restore isn't success and i look at this guide :https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-wont-boot-after-restore-nand-but-can-run-rcm.540019/ when i insert the boot0/boot1 fron 8.0.1 this replace myboot0 and boot1 but isn't my fw and switch has a blue screen i checked again with bricmii and my burned efuse is 9, i try to downgrade with manual choji, but when i extract the biskey didn't work because nand and boot isn't same, now i have a biskey it's work from hekate 5.0 but i follow this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/ and nothing appear, i don't know why, the test from biskey it's ok i derive the biskey from sdsetup, because biskeydump didn't work and also briccmii tell me an error: https://imgur.com/oUad7Bd
the question is: there is any way to upgrade swtich to 8.0.1 with manual choji and not chojiNX? or a method to launch .nro from exemple hekate? because i don't enter to CFW and OFW i hope to have been as clear as possible

thanks so much

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What firmware were you on before restoring to 5.1.0, was the 5.1.0 nand backup restored with correct boot0/boot1?

You can try loading lockpick_rcm from Hekate menu to get your key and use that with Choidujour to rebuild your nand.

Andre993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What firmware were you on before restoring to 5.1.0, was the 5.1.0 nand backup restored with correct boot0/boot1?

You can try loading lockpick_rcm from Hekate menu to get your key and use that with Choidujour to rebuild your nand.
i have a 6.2 update from choidujourNX and NEVER start OFW, yeah i restore the boot0/1 i have 3 backup to my switch, 1 on hdd 1 on cloud and 1 in external hdd i try all 3 backup

lockprick start and tell me unknow pkg1 version, i also try manual choidujour and never happening, i derive my biskey from sdsetup with SKBKEY and TSECKEY dumped from hekate

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 6.2 update from choidujourNX and NEVER start OFW, yeah i restore the boot0/1 i have 3 backup to my switch, 1 on hdd 1 on cloud and 1 in external hdd i try all 3 backup

lockprick start and tell me unknow pkg1 version, i also try manual choidujour and never happening, i derive my biskey from sdsetup with SKBKEY and TSECKEY dumped from hekate

lockpick require atmosphere sept file, usually it doesn't boot ofw because they boot0/1 and the firmware installed doesn't match, if you don't have a matching pair and no keys that Choidujour can use you are screwed.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Andre993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lockpick require atmosphere sept file, usually it doesn't boot ofw because they boot0/1 and the firmware installed doesn't match, if you don't have a matching pair and no keys that Choidujour can use you are screwed.
i have a sept file, and yes i have the key, but i don't know when try manual choi didn't work, the biskey test is ok but when i arrive in this step:
  1. Return to the main menu, then select ‘Launch > FS_XXX-exfat_nocmac_nogc’ where XXX is the firmware version you downgraded to.
  2. Make sure your system successfully boots
didn't work.

when i try to substitute the boot0 and boot1 from mattytrog package i change 2 boot from 8.0.1 fw and now i have 9 burned efuse, for this i ask a method to upgrade manually to this version

Andre993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by Andre993,

DBOA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i try now, nothing, when launch atmosphere give me this errror
fatal error:[NXBOOT] key derivation failed

EDIT: now lockpick give me a
keyblob 0 corrupt
keyblob 1 corrupt
keyblob 2 corrupt
keyblob 3 corrupt
keyblob 4 corrupt
keyblob 5 corrupt

failed to decrypt package2

I'm having the same problem, were you able to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...