Hacking Bricked or semi bricked wii

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys it has been a long time since I have messed with the wii and just to show you how long the last thing I did to my kids wii's was installed the original wiikey chip. They both have a wii and when I try to go to the wii settings it comes up with the page opera help or opera online support desk. I am not positive which firmware the consoles have as I cannot access the settings but I believe they are 4.2. I have tried several methods to fix this problem with no luck. I tried using the gamecube contoller and holding down on all the d-pad buttons and I tried the repair disc for USA with no luck there either. Is there any method that I can use to unbrick these consoles? I read a couple places where some people have managed to do so but not with firmware 4.2. Is there a game out for the ntsc region that will update the consoles and remove the brick or is there another method I can use or am I just SOL. Sure would appreciate some help with this matter. I did mange to install HBC on one of the consoles but did not know if that would help either. Thanks guys for some help with this issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌