Hacking BRICKED N3DSXL 11.2.0.33U using fasthax/safehax and decrypt9

degnan2e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't tell that's an ebay blue-light special card. Those things lie about their size and it usually causes corruption with large files.
it has no brand name just some card that came with an old R4ds i had. my suspisions lead me to believe thats what caused the error. i formatted it to fat32 cluster size 32 first, and check the blocks of the card tho so idk.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it has no brand name just some card that came with an old R4ds i had. my suspisions lead me to believe thats what caused the error. i formatted it to fat32 cluster size 32 first, and check the blocks of the card tho so idk.
You seriously used a generic brand microSD and made other believe the error was because people were using unofficial builds?Even tough they were just compiled alpha builds?

And, as I said, user error.

sil3ntm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why though, why did u use that many space of sd card?. im using the sd card come with my 3ds, 4gb.. because I dont want any error in transfer or writing.. after that I just transfer it to my 32gb, copy and paste, you should ask people first

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
why though, why did u use that many space of sd card?. im using the sd card come with my 3ds, 4gb.. because I dont want any error in transfer or writing.. after that I just transfer it to my 32gb, copy and paste, you should ask people first
The problem may be that he used a generic microSD and it corrupted the files somehow.

degnan2e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seriously used a generic brand microSD and made other believe the error was because people were using unofficial builds?Even tough they were just compiled alpha builds?

And, as I said, user error.
yeah i did. ive used it before it just had slow read/write times. heres the decrypt9 log.

Initializing SD card... success
Build: Decrypt9WIP (2016/11/13)
Work directory: /
Game directory: (null)
sector0x96 Key: otp.bin not found
0x03 KeyX & KeyY: already set up
0x05 KeyY: already set up
0x25 KeyX: already set up
0x18 KeyX: already set up
0x1B KeyX: already set up
0x24 KeyY: not found
Finalizing Initialization...

Initialization: partially failed

Unmounting SD card...

sil3ntm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The problem may be that he used a generic microSD and it corrupted the files somehow.
agree.. but oh well, it already happen, OP, how about try to use another SD card, maybe the original come with it and try it again, copy everything new except the files9, or maybe copy all new to new sdcard..

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, either the user flashed the wrong image or the power went down while flashing or the user was using one of those chinese knock off SD cards which are infamous for how shitty and easily corrupted they are.

Reactions: Hyoretsu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)