Hacking bricked my wii help me i gonna die

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got excitebots and it updated my wii i downgraded the wii via hbc and since then it turns on but nothing comes on my tv and i have no preloader installed

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well the icon that showed up on the wii menu was written wii system update i began the update and left the room when i came back the icon was still like that so i decided to run it through backup loader(i was on 4.0 with the offline uograde use the 4.0 system menu wad file and cios60)the game worked but kept error the game disk cannot be read in the middle of playing so i thought mabye it would work if i downgraded so again i used a 3.2 system menu wad file to downgrade when it was done installing i pressed the home button and it frooze on the words restarting wii... so i held the power button for a long time and it turned off i turned it back on and i get nothing on my screen

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you had preloader installed none of this would have happened uz preloader have a option to skip disc updates.
the problem appeared when you updated or downgraded your wii?
when you turn on your wii nothing appear? not even health screen?
you need to give more info so someone can help you

blooddrake

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
try this, got info from wiibrew

"Using a recovery disc

This requires a modchip and/or Starfall installed, as even with the Savemii dongle, the recovery mode normally only boots Nintendo repair discs. With Starfall the disc check can be bypassed; with a modchip this allows you to boot recovery software from a disc. If you don't have a modchip, but do have a copy of the Twilight Hack save already in the Wii, and an authentic Twilight Princess disc, you can use this to boot recovery software as well.

(With Starfall installed, hold Y to boot a disc in recovery mode.)"

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
well since you updated to 4.0 ios 16 probably isnt trucha enabled so you cant boot a (modified) repair disc

but you are modded, maybe try making an autoboot cios-downgrader/ARCmod5a and downgrade to 3.2u again the normal way

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh well that suckz but if i ever do fix it im gonna install preloader
frown.gif

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lemme tell u the current state of my wii
turns on
ntng comes on the tv not even a black screen nothing
it takes in discs
it ejects discs and when i put a disk in the blue led flashes like it used to before
remotes dont sync

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
but you are modded, maybe try making an autoboot cios-downgrader/ARCmod5a and downgrade to 3.2u again the normal way
That's exactly what i was about to say. but he said that nothing appear in the tv, maybe is a hardware problem

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
That's exactly what i was about to say. but he said that nothing appear in the tv, maybe is a hardware problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU