modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
can someone give me some steps on the most efficient way to get the hb channel. what cios should i install. should i get a preloader? what version of wad installer should i get in order to get virtual console games saved on my 3.3

someone tell me what i should do now that i wasted 500 dollars total on nintendo wiis :Ppp

a quick list of the software that i should install on my wii in order will be nice.

actually i have no idea how to even get homebrew channel on this... can i without tp?

mtb-bfh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You haven't been very thankful that I've seen to all the people that have been bending over backwards here to help you so far. Seems to me if you're that keen to get something working today today today you should just find somebody that knows what they're doing and ask/pay them to mod it for you.

Why not run things from a different angle, and you start by telling us exactly what you did to brick your wii so that others can at least profit from your loss and not make the same mistake, instead of running back here to ask for yet more quick fixes and "what's the fastest way to...?"

It's a pretty complex piece of electronic equipment, not a cheeseburger...you'd think you'd have realized it by now. Read any of the dozens of stickies on dozens of websites if you want somebody else's quick list of quick hacks for quick bricks, but as much as you've posted in just the past few days (usually "what the fuck...why doesn't it work?" stuff) you SHOULD be reaching a point where YOU know how some of this stuff works and can start making your own decisions. I get the strong impression that you just want to "hack" something and have no idea what that really means or exactly what you're trying to do.

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you brick it?i told u what to do and what not to do step by step...honestly dude u might not want to mess with it..the guides posted here can't get easier.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I did everything in my power to point you in the right direction. But if you don't even know how to unzip archives right this must be the inevitable result.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Well, I did everything in my power to point you in the right direction. But if you don't even know how to unzip archives right this must be the inevitable result.
lol my comrad lu65 wiis get
net_gethostbyname failed: -6
Error making http request
Bad tik signature!
Error: Failed to load SDI module

so i just decided to manually brick my wii by literally throwing bricks at it.

and copping my roomies older wii for 200.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. Well, no way BootMii would protect against THAT kind of brick! XD

So yeah. Go to bootmii.org and follow the directions there to get the HBC installed.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Interesting. Well, no way BootMii would protect against THAT kind of brick! XD

So yeah. Go to bootmii.org and follow the directions there to get the HBC installed.
yup just got wad manager installed and im nabbing vc games as we speak
laugh.gif

is it all right for me to just stick the gamma launcher wad in my wad folder and install it without downloading any cioses, which cios should i install rev 12?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse