Hacking Bricked ds doesn't start in recovery mode

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,696
  • Replies 19
D

Deleted User

OP
I have a ds with flashme on it and a M3 mini sd, but it bricked when i played brain age ( i don't know why it bricked :'( ).
So i wanted to boot in recovery mode but it doesn't boot
frown.gif

Someone know why?

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You might want to check your mini-sd card and the slot it goes into for bent and misaligned pins.
This may have caused your brick.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no way your system bricked just by playing brain age. there's no firmware writes in that game at all... can you not even boot your DS up with nothing in it?

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have blown a fuse make sure you find out what blew it before you bridge it. Otherwise you may end up blowing your DS completely as there'll be no fuse to save you this time.

D

Deleted User

OP
The power light work, but i still have waranty and i have flashme stealth. I think i'm going to return the ds

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TECHINCALLY you voided your warantee. nobody notices, i know people who returned a flashme brick without even a question.

villadelfia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no way your system bricked just by playing brain age. there's no firmware writes in that game at all... can you not even boot your DS up with nothing in it?

There's no firmware writes in ANY game.
He's blown a fuse. Most likely due to a short from his flashcart/mini-SD.

Actually, WFC games do write something to the firmware (the WFC settings, that's why you don't have to enter them on every game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more