Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This morning we have gathered as a concerned people to talk about some very difficult issues that we are going through as a forum My opponents often insult me, saying my speeches are about hate towards Antonkan and do not deliver, but we know what we can succeed in. We know what we will succeed in. There is no question hope will make a difference. We have seen what so-called 'political clout' does. It prevents rational choice. It weakens our resolve. It makes Americans weep. These are not accomplishments; they're failures.

We are facing lost faith in our forums, but our leaders are ignoring the issue. They fumble around poor excuses and we suffer. "Address the issue," we demand, but our Private Messages have been ignored. This morning night that changes! We come here full of dreams and piracy. We come here to cause change. I stand here before you, my ears open, my heart pleading. I ask that you join me; join me in this gathering of hope. Join me in making this country a source of progress. Join me in making it a place we can be proud of, a place in which pride thrives rather than starves, a place known for humanity and goodwill, a place that pushes the expectations of chivalry. As one, we can make this a forum in which patriotism means being willing to hold government accountable, upholding our freedom, helping those who need it most, and progressing toward a greater future. The America I know grieved over 9/11 and wonders why there is still no monument for our lost banned4life loved ones. The America I know came together with offers of aid after JPH was banned, despite that our leaders initially turned foreign aid away. The America I know views our sale of arms to Saudi Arabia as a mistake that will only further disrupt the Middle East. The America I know spoke its mind during the 2006 elections and the voice was loud and unified. We need change. If we stay the course, our economy/forum will crumble, we will have no allies left, and our deficit will ruin the future for our children.

I've been accused of being dreaming too much. The people gathered here today know the truth. It does not take a white person or a black person to bring change. Nor does it take a man or a woman, a Christan or a Muslim. It doesn't even take an American. It takes a united America that can agree on our need for progress as a united people; our principles of honesty must guide us whether they come from our religions, our science, or our fellow citizens. It will take an America that not only agrees political greed is wrong, but an America that does something about it.

My opponents question my resolve. They ask if we can really accomplish all this. I tell them, "Yes, we I can!" Thank you, America GBAtemp.

Brian.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Brian117 said:
This morning we have gathered as a concerned people to talk about some very difficult issues that we are going through as a forum My opponents often insult me, saying my speeches are about hate towards Antonkan and do not deliver, but we know what we can succeed in. We know what we will succeed in. There is no question hope will make a difference. We have seen what so-called 'political clout' does. It prevents rational choice. It weakens our resolve. It makes Americans weep. These are not accomplishments; they're failures.
The forum is not made up of only Americans. And Antonkan is far compared superior to you... I think.

We are facing lost faith in our forums, but our leaders are ignoring the issue. They fumble around poor excuses and we suffer. "Address the issue," we demand, but our Private Messages have been ignored. This morning night that changes! We come here full of dreams and piracy. We come here to cause change. I stand here before you, my ears open, my heart pleading. I ask that you join me; join me in this gathering of hope. Join me in making this country a source of progress. Join me in making it a place we can be proud of, a place in which pride thrives rather than starves, a place known for humanity and goodwill, a place that pushes the expectations of chivalry. As one, we can make this a forum in which patriotism means being willing to hold government accountable, upholding our freedom, helping those who need it most, and progressing toward a greater future. The America I know grieved over 9/11 and wonders why there is still no monument for our lost banned4life loved ones. The America I know came together with offers of aid after JPH was banned, despite that our leaders initially turned foreign aid away. The America I know views our sale of arms to Saudi Arabia as a mistake that will only further disrupt the Middle East. The America I know spoke its mind during the 2006 elections and the voice was loud and unified. We need change. If we stay the course, our economy/forum will crumble, we will have no allies left, and our deficit will ruin the future for our children.
Again, this isn't all about America. And making you mod won't help in our dreams for piracy either! We need someone to be admin instead.

I've been accused of being dreaming too much. The people gathered here today know the truth. It does not take a white person or a black person to bring change. Nor does it take a man or a woman, a Christan or a Muslim. It doesn't even take an American. It takes a united America that can agree on our need for progress as a united people; our principles of honesty must guide us whether they come from our religions, our science, or our fellow citizens. It will take an America that not only agrees political greed is wrong, but an America that does something about it.
I am buddhist, what about that? So I can't bring change? I can bring spam though. Amithaba.

My opponents question my resolve. They ask if we can really accomplish all this. I tell them, "Yes, we I can!" Thank you, America GBAtemp.

Too much American. No Brian for mod!

Antonkan for Global Moderator! Wait for your fellow Americans to vote. I won't vote for you! If this was a Singaporean I would vote cos I am a patriot.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D:::::: YOU BITCH OF A FEMALE DOG.

I deeply apologize that I have forgotten about foreign members here on this forum.

When I get news updates about me being Moderator, I will pass a law of you becoming free Americans just to vote for me. ;o

Which doesn't make sense because that means I won.
unsure.gif

Reactions: Deleted User

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
You see if we get to vote after you become mod, then you can get another term! Just like in Presidential elections.

Though, Antonkan has to become Administrator first

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like hell Antonkan will become anything more before me. And if he ever does, I will shit bricks I tell ya, and that means I know it's either P1ng or Toni signing in his account falsely saying it's Anton. Right there shows that P1ng and Toni need to be DEMODDED/DEIRC'ED AND MAKE WAY FOR ME.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Dear Mr. Brian117

It is with heavy heart that I steadfastly regret to inform you of your total domination of the "lack of qualifications" category
in our proposed moderators checklist sheet. While we appreciate your efforts, and the five minutes it must have taken to type
out all of those words, we feel it is in our best interest to refrain from considering in the slightest what your best interests may or
may not be in this matter. A good breakfast of fruit and high-fiber cereal is a healthy way to start the day. The more you know the
more you grow. Thank you for your request, and please be careful of that door, as it does tend to shut a bit quickly, so mind your
butt on the way out.

Sincerely,
Rufus T. Mthrnite
Office of Personnel
Rejection Division
Sector R

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine Mthr, I will go like Bob and "kill" myself to get publicity and possible Refrainment against you.

And I
wub.gif
you too Domination.

*throws out free t-shirts into crowd*

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vote for me now, and I promise to make Brian117 thongs and throw them in the crowd!!!

They will have Mthr's face on the back. Because well...that's where it belongs after he tried to decline my party. Basturd.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Vote for me now, and I promise to make Brian117 thongs and throw them in the crowd!!!

They will have Mthr's face on the back. Because well...that's where it belongs after he tried to decline my party. Basturd.

No such thing as bad publicity, baby!
Here, use this shot.. I think it brings out my best features.
pichead.jpg

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Brian117 4 Mod one-piece swimsuits! let your wives wear it and your nights will never be the same!

yaypsp.gif
!!! I will email my campaign clothes makers, (*cough* Domination *cough*) that design and see what they can do.

mthrnite said:
Brian117 said:

No such thing as bad publicity, baby!
Here, use this shot.. I think it brings out my best features.

Will do. I will inform Domination of that. Although we kind of need to keep this PG. So wear a shirt next time. Kids would like to wear these at school, mind you.
lecture.gif

QUOTE(baffle-boy @ Aug 10 2009, 03:20 AM)
but the us sux... (XD)

I deeply apologize to inform you that you are correct. But with me being moderator, I will stand with God as my witness, and be sure to ban every single pr0n adverts/accounts, and any form of illegal items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: and that's a clean report center