steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well any of this vold my warenty ?

http://brewii.com/

Ginny pig tester please help me see what you get if i can see this good to be ture soft ware let me know
smile.gif

$34.95 can you test it out on your wii and write back to me ASAP is it worth it or no don't do it ? YES or NO deal hear i get jidders on this stuff hurting my wii my baby never going to let it hurt you
tongue.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a fraud..

its all the FREE items you can downlaod from here bundled into a overprices illegal bundle..

BinFairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant believe people pay for that shit without even googling what comes in it. If you google "homebrew wii" I'm sure the first thing that comes up is the HBC and how it explains how it's free software.

I can't believe people are that low to make money on other people's work, let alone other people's work where the oringal creators don't get paid money themselves! It's horrible.

BinFairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You've got to torrent backup your own disks???

What did you imagine would happen? They would magically appear on your wii?

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything will void warranty and no the only strangers i call on the phone are sex chat lines (not really just a joke) but really im not calling you and i wouldn't suggest putting your phone number on a board like this i might start using it to give to ugly girls in bars so when tiffanisha with buck teeth and a hunch back calls you not my fault but really just read they taught you in school for a reason

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First, all homebrew voids the warranty, even just installing the HBC. The DVD drive is user replaceable if needed for some reason. The only thing we can't get new ones of are motherboards.

This is basically the same scam as MyHomebreWare...if you want to see that one, tell me and I'll upload some screenies of the "Members area" from that one. Also, the package from MyHomebrewWare was LOADED with warez and illegal N code.

If you want to hack your wii, use this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 That's safe and free, having been tested 1000s of times throughout its many revisions, and most on here will recommend it.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what software do i need i got dvd r's ?
number 1 to 10 whats the frist step ?
and please tell me well nintendo know if this gets unlocked ?

BinFairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How old are you?

You aren't showing much intelligence. If you read the stickied threads first, give us a few details about your wii (how old it is / system menu) and then maybe we can help you out.

They are selling what you can get here, but for $35. Rediculous.

What is it you want your wii to do?

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to do every thing even own the back ups on the wii games i like to get all but i dont knwo if Nintendo well get mad becouse its in warenty still and gotten repaired on the zelda game very silly thing happen i hit home runs and it would not shut off i never stuck this soft ware in this one or my older one
smile.gif
but i wish to get help and please tell your team to flag all the stuff they sell and its your work thats evil
ohmy.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steve007 said:
what software do i need i got dvd r's ?
number 1 to 10 whats the frist step ?
and please tell me well nintendo know if this gets unlocked ?

Do you ever listen to us?

its-a-trap.jpg

It's a scam! Fake! Fraudulent!

All the resources they sell are free legally. I, and hopefully others here, will refuse to help you unless you acknowledge that fact. Not to be a dick, but to help you save your hard-earned cash.

Also, do you have like any technical experience with a computer ever? You're coming off as a novice computer user. I mean, I'm no expert here, but I at least know where and how to burn DVD's.

For now, I'll say that you need ImgBurn, odds are.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Good thing some noob made a thread about this.
Some user on youtube was asking me about this.
I never heard of it so I just responded; "I'm not sure, but if you have to pay for ANYTHING then it is a scam and don't get it!" I knew it sounded fishy!

BinFairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you need the warrenty for?

The only thing it's good for is fixing your own fuck-ups. Which even then they can be fixed. You haven't said anything about how old your wii is.

Even if you did need to send ur wii in for repairs, you can always remove most (if not all) the homebrew and then send it in and nintendo wouldnt know any wiser.

You have over 50 posts here now, surely you would have known about this before finding the scam website. Troll much? Or are you actually this stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.