Gaming Breeding for nature and blurrb in Pokémon Platinium

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to find a way to breed my own Pokémon with the same nature and blurb. The issue is that, though I know that giving a female Pokémon an Everstone can transfer the nature to the baby and that the blurb is dependent on the IVs of the Pokémon, I have problems catching the right Pokémon, and I do not want to use PokéSav (even just to make the mother to breed with the father to make a legitimate baby). I also do not have the time to catch all those Pokémon, so I would like your opinions on this issue, please. (However, I may just forget everything and just use PokéSav for the mothers, anyways.)

(By the way, the reasons I want to do this are rather embarrassing...)

My Bashful Kricketune is highly curious.
My Rash Abomasnow likes to thrash about .
My Brave Swalot has a sturdy body.
My Careful Whiscash is quick tempered.
My Jolly Probopass is somewhat of a clown.
My SeriousAlakazam likes to run.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I've been playing Pokemon competitively for years now and I've never heard anyone call the characteristic a blurb until now.

If your only intention is getting the nature and the characteristic just keep hatching eggs until you reach it. I'm really curious as to why you're aiming for this if you have save editors at your disposal and why you're doing this for the characteristic and not high IVs overall.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Eon-Rider said:
I've been playing Pokemon competitively for years now and I've never heard anyone call the characteristic a blurb until now.

If your only intention is getting the nature and the characteristic just keep hatching eggs until you reach it. I'm really curious as to why you're aiming for this if you have save editors at your disposal and why you're doing this for the characteristic and not high IVs overall.
I got the "blurb" bit from Bulbapedia.

I want a 100% legitimate Pokémon. The rest is an embarrassing secret.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
Eon-Rider said:

Your fan-fic relies on it?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
Eon-Rider said:

Seems like a big waste of effort.

Pokesav is calling.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
Your fan-fic relies on it?

*two Psyche-Locks appear*

QUOTE(Urza @ Jan 11 2011, 06:26 PM)
Seems like a big waste of effort.

Pokesav is calling.
I am leaning towards that...
I might as well...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.