Homebrew breath of the wild

Peter6828

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know where to download breath of the wild for loadine? most mega downloads are taken down and i dont know what torrents to trust

Link'sSpiritualAwakening

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would probably have to make it Loadiine ready by yourself with the correct encrypted files. Loadiine is really getting outdated. There is a site that I will refer to as "The Brigand's Cove" with a popular european download that you can use Cdecrypt on after for Loadiine

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah not to mention that iso site was hacked recently and pretty much lost everything there. As others before me stated get use to using USB Helper loadline is probably slower too

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download w/ USB helper, then after its finished, right click (should now be in your downloads section in USB helper), then choose pack/unpack. I have never tried it with WiiU because I don't use loadiine anymore, but it worked for me to turn a 3DS dl into CIA.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've seen people report a 6 minute load time from the title screen to ingame so yeah it is very slow
Yup. I heard someone talk about 15 minute load times. While that might be exaggerating a bit, it really does seem like the game is almost unplayable with Loadiine. Not surprising considering they had to bundle an update on-disc containing a lot of the important files to shorten the load times.

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Use USB helper and get the installable one and install it with wup installer then you can also use online features ,for this game is the dlc addon content ,what also can be Installed if you choose to do so what you can't do online stuff with loadiine either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte