breath of the wild

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Peter6828, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Peter6828
    OP

Peter6828 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2016
    United States
    does anyone know where to download breath of the wild for loadine? most mega downloads are taken down and i dont know what torrents to trust

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    You can't ask for warez here and I wouldn't use loadiine for BOTW cause it has like 4 minute load times

Wishi, MeAndHax and CandraSoftware like this.
  3. Link'sSpiritualAwakening

Link'sSpiritualAwakening Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    You would probably have to make it Loadiine ready by yourself with the correct encrypted files. Loadiine is really getting outdated. There is a site that I will refer to as "The Brigand's Cove" with a popular european download that you can use Cdecrypt on after for Loadiine

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    CandraSoftware likes this.
  5. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    yeah not to mention that iso site was hacked recently and pretty much lost everything there. As others before me stated get use to using USB Helper loadline is probably slower too

CandraSoftware likes this.
  6. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    I've seen people report a 6 minute load time from the title screen to ingame so yeah it is very slow

7. Benja81

Benja81 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 24, 2015
    United States
    Download w/ USB helper, then after its finished, right click (should now be in your downloads section in USB helper), then choose pack/unpack. I have never tried it with WiiU because I don't use loadiine anymore, but it worked for me to turn a 3DS dl into CIA.

kingraa777 and CandraSoftware like this.
  8. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Yup. I heard someone talk about 15 minute load times. While that might be exaggerating a bit, it really does seem like the game is almost unplayable with Loadiine. Not surprising considering they had to bundle an update on-disc containing a lot of the important files to shorten the load times.

9. CandraSoftware

CandraSoftware Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2009
    United States
    I use Loadiine only for small games that don't have DLC and/or online play. Other than those, Wii U USB Helper is the way to go.

10. Peter6828
    OP

Peter6828 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2016
    United States
    thank you for the info on loadiine ill use the wii usb helper

11. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    Use USB helper and get the installable one and install it with wup installer then you can also use online features ,for this game is the dlc addon content ,what also can be Installed if you choose to do so what you can't do online stuff with loadiine either.