Gaming Breath of the wild Shrine quests 41/42 all 120 shrines done

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey I was wondering if anyone else had this bug where a few of the quests had ??? When you've completed them my effected ones are
1. Trial of the labyrinth
2. The desert labyrinth
3. Stranded on Eventide
4. Trial of the cliff
5. Shrouded Shrine
6. Trial of thunder
I have no idea why they have three question marks when they should have completed normally, just wondering if anyone else has had this bug?

Reactions: AutumnWolf

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah but all the labyrinth shrines activate when you enter them I think it's because I climes down from the top and skipped the text

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's just weird how it says 41/42 and 6 of them have ??? I've even fully maxed the gift you get for doing all 120 shrines lol

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I remember an NPC in Akala that gives you the quest to climb up Skull Lake's Shrine, since I already did it the quest automatically completed itself. You are just missing one of that kind of quest, just do the obvious and compare your list with a full list of quests online and find the one you're missing.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I was wondering if anyone else had this bug where a few of the quests had ??? When you've completed them my effected ones are
1. Trial of the labyrinth
2. The desert labyrinth
3. Stranded on Eventide
4. Trial of the cliff
5. Shrouded Shrine
6. Trial of thunder
I have no idea why they have three question marks when they should have completed normally, just wondering if anyone else has had this bug?
the '???' just means there was no particular individual who was the quest-giver.

Gaepora219

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ok so I'll just have to read books, find Kass or read a sign or whatever to find the last quest giver, Cheers
Have you figured ot the people/book(s)/signs yet? I have the same EXACT completion as you per your title. Story/side missions/memories/all 900 seeds. ..I have 99.75/100% and are getting pissed off. Looked and completed a waypoint map twice but still no luck..I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Yes, obliviously I have 120 shrines, but yet I'm at 38/42 shrine quest. I've spent many hours looking..but just like my guide book, it say where to go exactly to the shrine..NOT the quest, which is a person/book/thing..there is 0 info on this, I hope to get first hand REAL info. Thank you in advance!

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have you figured ot the people/book(s)/signs yet? I have the same EXACT completion as you per your title. Story/side missions/memories/all 900 seeds. ..I have 99.75/100% and are getting pissed off. Looked and completed a waypoint map twice but still no luck..I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Yes, obliviously I have 120 shrines, but yet I'm at 38/42 shrine quest. I've spent many hours looking..but just like my guide book, it say where to go exactly to the shrine..NOT the quest, which is a person/book/thing..there is 0 info on this, I hope to get first hand REAL info. Thank you in advance!
Yeah man I've 100% every Shrine/korok seeds collectibles and the compendium and all side quests at 235 hours lol

Reactions: Gaepora219

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Zeldadungeon has an interactive map which might help you. You can hide everything in the legend except Shrine Quests, that way you maybe could figure out which you're missing?

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Gaepora219

Gaepora219

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah man I've 100% every Shrine/korok seeds collectibles and the compendium and all side quests at 235 hours lol
Congrats! I'm at 250 hours, but still chugging along.

Zeldadungeon has an interactive map which might help you. You can hide everything in the legend except Shrine Quests, that way you maybe could figure out which you're missing?

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map
Thank you! I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: Naked_Snake

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Congrats! I'm at 250 hours, but still chugging along.

Thank you! I'll give it a shot.
Where exactly do you see how many hours you have in the game?

Also, to the OP, don't worry, the ??? is completely normal.
You get that one for Shrines like those of the labyrinths where you get the Barbarian armor set.
That ??? means that the quest is given by an unknown individual, that's all.

Estella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible to stumble onto a shrine and complete it without talking to anyone. I did it with 2 (skull's eye and eye of sandstorm) and it drove me crazy backtracking because even though they are technically complete, they aren't listed until you talk to the right person. If you still have trouble, I finally found them all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: