Gaming Breath of the wild : inventory too small ? Seriously ?

MockyLock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So i downloaded its last DLC2. Lots of new adventures/shrines. Lots of new stuff.
Lots ? no. Too much !
I gathered all the different suit/armors and kept them.
Nintendo offers me some new stuff, but not the place to store it !
I had to sell some suits to have some place to get the Phantom armor. So i gave up for the Royal Guard one...
Did i miss something ? or just... seriously Nintendo... wtf ?

D

Deleted User

that really is a problem for things you cant get again... and there are some

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mentioned this as well in this thread:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-champions-ballad-dlc-armor-inventory-full.491398/

It really is aggravating.
For all of us that like to have everything in the game, the armor limitation gets to our nerves xD

And for sure you can sell them, but really, missing the entire armor range for just 7 pieces from the inventory?
That's just ridiculous.

I hope Nintendo does add another page to the armor inventory, and I'd suggest contacting the Nintendo line if you can to let them know about the problem directly.

MockyLock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I mentioned this as well in this thread:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-champions-ballad-dlc-armor-inventory-full.491398/

It really is aggravating.
For all of us that like to have everything in the game, the armor limitation gets to our nerves xD

And for sure you can sell them, but really, missing the entire armor range for just 7 pieces from the inventory?
That's just ridiculous.

I hope Nintendo does add another page to the armor inventory, and I'd suggest contacting the Nintendo line if you can to let them know about the problem directly.

Sorry, i didn't notice yours..

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry, i didn't notice yours..
Don't worry, it's okay :)
The more, the merrier in this case, hopefully we can get Nintendo's attention so that they add at least a 6th page for armor inventory.
Well... the do have that one guy in tassel town that lets you rebuy Armour, but does he do DLC/Amiibo armor?
I heard that apparently that guy does sell DLC armor as well, but I am not willing to find out if he does or not lol

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't worry, it's okay :)
The more, the merrier in this case, hopefully we can get Nintendo's attention so that they add at least a 6th page for armor inventory.
I'd like to be able to jump between categories, it's a pain when i need to skip over my ingredients and armor. Why not make those pages scroll vertical?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: