Gaming (Breath of the Wild) Epona in Great Plateau... Anything I can do?

ClassyDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally summoned Epona in the great plateau using my Link amiibo. Any way to get her out of that region or am I just screwed?

Also, if I can't get her out of the plateau, do I need to get rid of the current one before I can summon her again? Thanks!

Reactions: Deleted User

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I accidentally summoned Epona in the great plateau using my Link amiibo. Any way to get her out of that region or am I just screwed?

Also, if I can't get her out of the plateau, do I need to get rid of the current one before I can summon her again? Thanks!
I don't believe there's anything you can do about that. I legitimately thought it was impossible to summon her there! Were you right on the boundary or something?

JoshJCR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I made this account specifically for this question. You can get her again. I summoned her in the great plateau and was afraid I wouldn't be able to get her again and then went back and I couldn't even find her anymore. I eventually reset my amiibo and tried it a few times after that and eventually got Epona again. I don't know if you have to reset your amiibo but you can get her off the great plateau 100% confirmed.

Bethzelda

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I did the same thing. All you have to do is kill her (I blew her up with bombs) and then in a couple of days your amiibo will summon her again.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is in the Wii U section and not on the switch, you could easily respawn the mare with an arrow, via cheat or mod a registered horse to Epona in a stable.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the same thing. All you have to do is kill her (I blew her up with bombs) and then in a couple of days your amiibo will summon her again.
Try putting her next to the ledge and hit her from behind. That makes them move forward even down cliffs, she'll look like a mountain goat though.
Why are you guys so savage? D:
Just finish the Plateau, have her by one of the ledges near the stable, and board her.

racerx_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you leave your horse somewhere... get a wild horse, and register at a stable. board the wild horse in the stable. tell the stable you want to take out the wild horse, and as they give you the wild horse they'll automatically board epona (or whatever horse you left lying around) and now epona is in the stable. *magic*

tronic307

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can guide the horses off cliffs in BOTW by holding ZL and the direction, taking direct control of their movement. I don't think they'll jump down on their own except when enemies scare or knock them down. (That happened once and I had to go back to my last autosave) You can make them swim across rivers this way too, though they may or may not go to the opposite shore.

Last edited by tronic307,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse