Breath of the Wild DLCs

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by I-am-Walter, Sep 14, 2018.

1. I-am-Walter
    OP

I-am-Walter Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2017
    United States
    I downloaded the two Breath of the Wild DLCs with CDNSP. The first was 1.3 GB, the second only 119 KB!!!
    That's not normal. But why?

2. Rune

Rune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 15, 2017
    Because the second "DLC" doesn't actually add any content to the game. It simply enables the hidden content you already have.

I-am-Walter likes this.
  3. I-am-Walter
    OP

I-am-Walter Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2017
    United States
    Oh I did not know that. Thanks for the clarification

4. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez GBAtemp Guru

GBAtemp Patron
    DeadlyFoez is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    I gotta say, it kinda pisses me off that there was only 2 DLC's for BOTW. They have people shell out for that DLC pass, which that DLC should have just been included with BOTW anyways. It didn't really add much content. They designed the game so that SOOO much more could be added to it, but instead the were like "Ehh, we got their money, we don't need to put much effort into it now" and they fucking gave us chump shit for DLC. Bastards. We really should petition Nintendo to make more DLC for it.

Albytrozz likes this.
  5. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    Other console exclusives and triple A games from every platform are mostly like that too, lot bring some DLC already and you only pay for a very stupid small file that will tell you have access to the content that it's already inside but you will have to pay lot more for that small unlock file...