• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,089
  • Replies 8
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
You can work around it by including a character from the Russian keyboard. In this case, a Russian "P".

without.jpg

with.jpg

RotomVibrator

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I miss being able to name my Pokemon "hm slave" or my rival "dicknuts"
Fire Emblem: Fates does a pretty good job. You can name your avatar whatever the fuck you want, but the name gets censored on other people's systems in multiplayer modes if it contains offensive words. A better solution would be to include an optional language filter which you can enable or disable in the options. The language filter could be enabled by default if parental controls are turned on.

Last edited by RotomVibrator,

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem: Fates does a pretty good job. You can name your avatar whatever the fuck you want, but the name gets censored on other people's systems in multiplayer modes if it contains offensive words. A better solution would be to include an optional language filter which you can enable or disable in the options. The language filter could be enabled by default if parental controls are turned on.
RIP. I hardly knew yee.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RIP. I hardly knew yee.

Another one bites the Dust.:D
I celebrate that day with free Beer/Wine/Vodka/Red Bull and other alcoholic/non alcoholic Drinks (if you like) for all GBAtemp Members,when this strange behavior in all Forums/Communities stops.....:toot::grog:
(unfortunately never.....:cry:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1