tylerzentz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to get Brawl+ to work without using the disk. I already have the original game installed to a WBFS HDD and it plays fine on Configurable USB Loader v52b4 using cIOS 38 rev17. Depending on the answer to my first question I may have some more. Does my version of Configurable USB Loader have Gecko OS 1.9.2 or 1.9.3 integrated into it? If not, which USB loaders do?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you have 2 ways to boot it without a disc.

1 - use neogamma beta8 or whatever the latest one is. it is the only backup loader to support sdhc and the new gecko engine.

2 - use any other loader that supports sdhc and ocarina. then use the snapshot method to start brawl+

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
giantpune said:
i think you have 2 ways to boot it without a disc.

1 - use neogamma beta8 or whatever the latest one is. it is the only backup loader to support sdhc and the new gecko engine.

2 - use any other loader that supports sdhc and ocarina. then use the snapshot method to start brawl+

There's a 3rd one. Somebody added IOS222 support to Gecko OS to only boot SSBB/Brawl+. But what do you mean by sdhc support in NeoGamma? If you can use sdhc *ingame* is a question of the IOS or heavy patching.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im the one that did the brawl+ updatifier with a modified gecko OS to allow 222v4 to be used. but only for USB/DVDr. i dont have a sdhc card, so i never added loading from that into it.

tylerzentz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SDHC does not work with Brawl+ because the orignial SSBB only has SD compatibility.

Posts merged

nikeymikey said:
I use the snapshot method with Configurable USB Loader, works flawlessly.

how did you get this to work? when i try, the PAC character modifications are never turned on, which is the whole reason i want to play brawl+

Posts merged
nikeymikey said:

QUOTE(giantpune @ Feb 15 2010, 03:15 AM) i think you have 2 ways to boot it without a disc.

thanks for the support. where can i find the official latest neogamma? all i can find are threads for beta8, rc1, and rc2.

EDIT: found thread for RC3, supposed to be latest release. testing brawl+ soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte