Brawl SD Card Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Windaga, May 25, 2010.

May 25, 2010

Brawl SD Card Problem by Windaga at 1:27 AM (760 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Windaga
    OP

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    For some odd reason, I can't save snapshots or movies to my SD card. The Micro sd Card in question (which has always worked before) is also running ocarina and textures for me, but it's never been a problem before lately. Whenever I try to take a snapshot or save a movie (or stage) it says that it is unable to be saved to that location. Am I doing something wrong? I have the "unlimited pause camera" cheat on, but that's been on before and nothing's happened. I'm using a 2 GIG Micro sd card. If anyone can help, that'd be fantastic. (Also, I don't know if this is the right area, either...)

Here's my gct listing:

2. gameboy13

Member gameboy13 Orange and fluffy since 1995.

United States
    Try using another SD Card and see if that helps.

3. FragAguy

Member FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    You should make a backup of your card and format it. Then look if the clean formatted card works. If it works, place your backup and try again.

4. Windaga
    OP

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've tried separate SD cards, and both yielded the same result. However, I've found a work around. I formatted the card, put everything back on there, and then went and booted the game without codes. It works, and I'm able to transfer the snapshots back and forth. I'm going to try with the codes on, once I figure out why it keeps hanging at the character select screen.

Thanks guys.

5. TheJorsh

Newcomer TheJorsh Advanced Member

United States
    Also, try using Gecko OS instead.
    Even if it doesn't help at all, it has Ocarina built in, and it doesn't mess with the clock when you use it.