Brawl+ Help please

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jceggbert5, Jan 14, 2010.

1. jceggbert5
    OP

jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

Dec 1, 2008
    United States
    USA, Earth, MilkyWay
    I need some help, I am wanting to play Brawl+, but I want to use my USB loader instead of my original disc... (it's been locked down in heavy storage (AKA Basement...))

I have read many things about it, but some imply that I can use custom files for my moves, and some of them imply that they are pre-set and included in Brawl+ package...

My mind is totally ????????ing right now, and I need some help...

Please point me to a n@@b friendly tutorial about USB loading Brawl+ (yes, I realize that I will have to use snapshot method...).

I would prefer one that provides everything from installing it from scratch (I already have HBC, cIOS, USB Loader, etc...) to installing custom moves, etc... (like This one)

I appologize if I sound like an idiot or a noob or anything, I just have TOO much on my mind right now and it'll be that way for months...

Wii Info:

System Menu: 4.0
    HBC: 1.03
    cIOS: 249v14 and 222/223v4
    USB Loader: WiiFlow 1.1 R25
    Preloader: 0.29
    cIOSCorp: (Unknown version, the one that was in SoftMii 2.01 or something like that...)
    Purchase date: Jan 28, 2007, 12:14:12:57 AM CST

(Yes, I know I'm out of date...)

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    The only usb loaders that are capable of playing Brawl+ are NeoGamma and a Gecko OS mod(which uses IOS222). You can play Brawl+ with others, but you need to use the snapshot method. And no i don't know how that works.

On NeoGamma you need the .gct file and the gameconfig.txt file.

3. jceggbert5
    OP

jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

Dec 1, 2008
    United States
    USA, Earth, MilkyWay
    I will use NeoGamma. Also, are there any noob-friendly tutorials?

4. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    Wisconsin
    I know this topic is old, but Configurable USB Loader fully supports Brawl+ WITHOUT the Snapshot method. Just put in the GCT and custom files and you're ready to go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice