Brawl+ Help please

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jceggbert5, Jan 14, 2010.

Jan 14, 2010

Brawl+ Help please by jceggbert5 at 2:00 AM (838 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. jceggbert5
    OP

Member jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

United States
    I need some help, I am wanting to play Brawl+, but I want to use my USB loader instead of my original disc... (it's been locked down in heavy storage (AKA Basement...))

I have read many things about it, but some imply that I can use custom files for my moves, and some of them imply that they are pre-set and included in Brawl+ package...

My mind is totally ????????ing right now, and I need some help...

Please point me to a n@@b friendly tutorial about USB loading Brawl+ (yes, I realize that I will have to use snapshot method...).

I would prefer one that provides everything from installing it from scratch (I already have HBC, cIOS, USB Loader, etc...) to installing custom moves, etc... (like This one)

I appologize if I sound like an idiot or a noob or anything, I just have TOO much on my mind right now and it'll be that way for months...

Wii Info:

System Menu: 4.0
    HBC: 1.03
    cIOS: 249v14 and 222/223v4
    USB Loader: WiiFlow 1.1 R25
    Preloader: 0.29
    cIOSCorp: (Unknown version, the one that was in SoftMii 2.01 or something like that...)
    Purchase date: Jan 28, 2007, 12:14:12:57 AM CST

(Yes, I know I'm out of date...)

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    The only usb loaders that are capable of playing Brawl+ are NeoGamma and a Gecko OS mod(which uses IOS222). You can play Brawl+ with others, but you need to use the snapshot method. And no i don't know how that works.

On NeoGamma you need the .gct file and the gameconfig.txt file.

3. jceggbert5
    OP

Member jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

United States
    I will use NeoGamma. Also, are there any noob-friendly tutorials?

4. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    I know this topic is old, but Configurable USB Loader fully supports Brawl+ WITHOUT the Snapshot method. Just put in the GCT and custom files and you're ready to go!