Brawl English Rip

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DcThePurger, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2008

Brawl English Rip by DcThePurger at 5:32 AM (1,547 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. DcThePurger
    OP

Newcomer DcThePurger Advanced Member

United States
    when is someone going to rip the english version of brawl already?! someone should have done it by now since it comes out in a few days and I know people already have it. Also when is wiikey going to bring up an update that allows people to play the real copy of brawl in their wiis with wiikeys? I've heard that the copies of brawl don't work on the wiikey and you get the unable to read disc error.

2. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
  3. lolsjoel

Member lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You suck at life.

4. Deadmon

Member Deadmon A Temper

Canada
    Honestly, when it's dumped, its dumped. Have you not checked the other threads about Brawl? Brawl is a DL DVD game, meaning it requires a longer, and more difficult process for dumping.

The people who probably have it aren't going to go through the trouble of ripping the ISO, and upload, and potentially be tracked down by their ISP you know.

Why don't you just buy the game? I mean, this game at least deserves a buy. Or can you really not wait 3 more days? [​IMG]

5. EarthBound

Member EarthBound a/s/l?

United States

LOL [​IMG]

6. DcThePurger
    OP

United States
    well see, the problem about buying the game is that I'm afraid it might not work on my Wii because it has the WiiKey modchip inside it, and people have been saying their copies of brawl don't work on their Wii because WiiKey doesn't support DL games unless it's a backup.

7. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    Well to answer your question then...if you have a Wiikey in your console...no...a retail game will not work. A copied game WILL work. The only way around it is to install a switch on the Wiikey to turn it off or wait for a firmware update.

8. DcThePurger
    OP

United States
    that's what I thought....well I'm guessing installing a switch is complicated stuff, so I have no other choice than to just wait for an update? this sucks I wanted to be able to play brawl this weekend...

9. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    This thread fails.

More questions that have been answered over and over again plus someone begging for the game to be dumped. FAIL. Capital letters, this is serious.

10. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    I don't think I need to say. But topics or posts on "When will brawl be dumped?! Come on do it already you lazy lazy scene people, my friend's cousin's cousin already has his copy" ARE incredibly annoying to both forum users and sceners in general. Keep this sort of crap out of here please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.