Not open for further replies.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lies on the interwebs?! BLASPHEMY!

Seriously guys, there's gotta be something you can all do to keep yourself occupied for the next couple days. Infact, I will help you.

http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html

Play this game and pass some time. Lord knows I've played a fair bit of it.

Devrethman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to laugh really hard if notnarb shows up with screens.

I'm also laughing cause you guys are staying up till like 4 in the morning when it's 8:30 here
biggrin.gif
. Apparently living in the past isn't half bad.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html

Play this game and pass some time. Lord knows I've played a fair bit of it.

Oh man thanks for linking N, i forgot about that game! Played it a long time ago, those physics are smooth.

On topic: I feel sad that Ike feels like a tank, but that's okay, it won't be like SSBM where I only casually play at friends houses so I only have one character I use (Marth). That's the main reason I'm excited, I've never owned SSBM so I never played through everything 100%

Devrethman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm also laughing cause you guys are staying up till like 4 in the morning when it's 8:30 here
biggrin.gif

It's about 7:30 here.
smile.gif

That means you either live in California, Washington, Oregon, Canada, or Alaska. I'm sorry, but I really don't think the extra hour is worth it...

Some infomercial in the other room just said that the most frustrating thing in the world is trying to slice bread with a dull knife. Someone should direct him to this thread.

Parsaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

biggrin.gif

It's about 7:30 here.
smile.gif

That means you either live in California, Washington, Oregon, Canada, or Alaska. I'm sorry, but I really don't think the extra hour is worth it...

Some infomercial in the other room just said that the most frustrating thing in the world is trying to slice bread with a dull knife. Someone should direct him to this thread.

California.
tongue.gif

lal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
falco123, you really have teh game? actually 4 days ago it was a guy he mention he have teh game and not working after the firmware update.

and today whe learn that teh game actually isnt working after the update and that guy was telling teh truth
tongue.gif

airjordan565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im glad to know we are still on topic........THIS TOPIC IS NOT EVEN ABOUT BRAWL ANY MORE!!!!
i can't imagine how all of the "credible" people on this board have suddenly dissapeared
what ever happened to all of the leaks and demos
I WANT BRAWL NOW!!!

Devrethman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im glad to know we are still on topic........THIS TOPIC IS NOT EVEN ABOUT BRAWL ANY MORE!!!!
i can't imagine how all of the "credible" people on this board have suddenly dissapeared
what ever happened to all of the leaks and demos
I WANT BRAWL NOW!!!

Yeah, well, just sitting here and waiting for brawl isn't near as fun as posting random crap. Join in the fun!

Also, since I know a million people are reading this thread and I need to know: Is there a trick to burning GCMs or do you just rename them to ISO and do it the normal way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, new pfp?