Brawl + Costumes

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Someflammablekid, Sep 28, 2009.

Sep 28, 2009

Brawl + Costumes by Someflammablekid at 12:40 AM (1,543 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Someflammablekid
    OP

Newcomer Someflammablekid Advanced Member

United States
    I recently installed Brawl + and some costumes on my wii, however i did like some of the default costumes that came with the game. Is there anyway to have the default costumes and the hacked ones?

2. isoku

Newcomer isoku Advanced Member

United States
    Go to SD:/private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf/ on your SD card, go into each character folder and delete all numbered .pcs and .pac files but leave all unnumbered ones. For example, delete "FitSonic01.pcs" and "FitSonic01.pac" but do not delete "FitSonic.pac" which is used for brawl+ character changes.

3. Someflammablekid
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the reply but all of my .pcs and .pac files are numbered in the character folders.

What are the .pac files anyway? My kirby folder has a lot but i don't think he has that many costumes in the game.

4. isoku

United States
    The unumbered ones are used to implement changes to that character in brawl+. The numbered ones are just costumes and you can delete all numbered .pcs and .pac files if you like.

5. Someflammablekid
    OP

United States
    But i do not have any "unumbered" ones. They are all numbered. And deleting them will somehow let me have both the costumes and the original ones?

6. isoku

United States
    Sorry I misread your original question. Those new costumes replace your old ones so there is no way of having both.

7. Someflammablekid
    OP

United States
    Awwww...oh well thanks for trying.

8. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    There's already a Brawl+ topic in gbatemp just to let you know although its a bit outdated since I haven't been updating it.. Check my sig.