DiazExMachina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone.
I've just finished Bravely Default and can't wait to get into Bravely Second, but before diving headfirst into the real game I want to complete the demo, as I did for the first game. I know the bonus items you get for playing the demo are just a bunch of consumables, but I want to get 100% completion on the demo nonetheless.
The only problem is that I don't know how to get the 20 Villagers that can be passed to the complete game, since I live in a small town where getting StreetPass is impossible. In the Bravely Default's demo there was a little trick to get those 20 villagers, but that "problem" has seemingly being solved in the sequel's demo.
I am now here to ask you if any of you knows any way, legit or not, to get those 20 Villagers in the demo. With "legit or not" I mean any way, even editing the save files or other unorthodox methods (but in that case I need another little help, because even if my 3DS is homebrewed I've never edited a save file; a tutorial of sort would be useful).
Thank you in advance for your answers.

PS: This is my first post here on GBATemp, I hope this is the right place to make such a request.

DiazExMachina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, so I managed to get those 20 Villagers using a Save Editor, since other options weren't really available for me. Can't wait to finish the demo and hop to the complete game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.