Bravely Second Demo and the 20 Villagers

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by DiazExMachina, Jun 10, 2018.

1. DiazExMachina
    OP

DiazExMachina Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2012
    Italy
    Hello everyone.
    I've just finished Bravely Default and can't wait to get into Bravely Second, but before diving headfirst into the real game I want to complete the demo, as I did for the first game. I know the bonus items you get for playing the demo are just a bunch of consumables, but I want to get 100% completion on the demo nonetheless.
    The only problem is that I don't know how to get the 20 Villagers that can be passed to the complete game, since I live in a small town where getting StreetPass is impossible. In the Bravely Default's demo there was a little trick to get those 20 villagers, but that "problem" has seemingly being solved in the sequel's demo.
    I am now here to ask you if any of you knows any way, legit or not, to get those 20 Villagers in the demo. With "legit or not" I mean any way, even editing the save files or other unorthodox methods (but in that case I need another little help, because even if my 3DS is homebrewed I've never edited a save file; a tutorial of sort would be useful).
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

PS: This is my first post here on GBATemp, I hope this is the right place to make such a request.

2. DiazExMachina
    OP

DiazExMachina Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2012
    Italy
    Ok, so I managed to get those 20 Villagers using a Save Editor, since other options weren't really available for me. Can't wait to finish the demo and hop to the complete game!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice