Gaming bravely default no spoilers plz

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, i heard you need street pass to play bravely default for villagers or something?

anyway since i'm downloading a rom for it, how do i do this? do i play up until a certain point and then download a save file from here?

if so can someone link me a save file with decent amount of villagers.

no spoilers please guys.
thanks.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey, i heard you need street pass to play bravely default for villagers or something?

anyway since i'm downloading a rom for it, how do i do this? do i play up until a certain point and then download a save file from here?

if so can someone link me a save file with decent amount of villagers.

no spoilers please guys.
thanks.

You don't actually need Street Pass for villagers. You receive like four a day (ingame), and it was enough for me at least.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do receive 3-4 villagers a day "in-game". However (there's always a catch), you need to enable to online feature of the rom in order to do so.
This thread teaches you how:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-scene-dumps-with-gw-2-2-online.365829/

In-game, you'll see these guys in red, the adventurers, who'll allow you to save. Choose the save option then update data. Updating the data will net you 3-4 villagers per day (resets at 12am according to clock on your 3ds)

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or do the villager glitch in the demo and transfer them over granted you will only get 20 but it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.