Hacking Bravely Default (EUR) Street Passes?

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off let me say I am using Gateway 6.3 Emunand to play this. I have a few questions that I cant seem to figure out.

1.) Am I able to get streetpasses for this game since I am using Gateway on a USA based system play a European Rom. ( Would love to know if anyone else was able to get one)

2.) I have my router said up to be a hotspot for streetpasses. I tend to get 6 street passes every 8 hours doing this and some seem to be playing bravely default but I never seem to get any passes in game to add more villagers. Does anyone know of a good Spotpass Mac to spoof for EUR BD streetpasses?

3.) If I cant get villagers VIA these means anyone have a link to a save that has villagers near the beginning of the same?

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get villagers by using the home streetpass method. I left my game on but put the 3DS in sleep mode each time i tried a new MAC and i was getting 1 streetpass per MAC change. Almost every one of those gave me a villager. I was using the windows xp method with the Nintendo wifi connector (Windows xp virtual mode on Windows 7). I was using the addresses off the list that is on the homepass guide. Make sure streetpass is activated for your game and don't forget to click the update button on the side menu.

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to delete my street pass data and try it again when I go home. I am currently using a DD-WRT router that allows mac spoofing. I get 6 street passes per mac almost instantly but never a pass inside the game when i hit the update button. Do you have any specific macs you use that you tend to get more BD streetpasses then others?

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah after about 30 seconds of being connected the green light would go on and i would have 6 passes but none inside BD

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I assume every street pass you get should translate into a villager by hitting the update button in game right? For whatever reason i get the streetpasses but when i hit update it says i didnt pass anyone. Anybody know a way to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1