Brave Fencer Musashi

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by dgwillia, Jun 10, 2009.

Jun 10, 2009

Brave Fencer Musashi by dgwillia at 8:17 AM (1,181 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Well, it freezes after hitting new game. And im curious is there anyway to get around this? (Like using a save), or do i actually have to hack it or change the ID or something.

2. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Using correct pops? Try popsloader.

3. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    I remember a long time ago getting this game to work, I had to do something like change the game ID to match Biohazard 2 from Japan's ID... I think :/ I think the Popsloader I was using was 3.71...

Either way if you look at the forums at http://www.psp-hacks.com/ they have a compatibility list for Pops games.

4. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Eh dang, didnt want to install popsloader because i didnt want to risk bricking my PSP (Dont have access to a pandora battery anymore)

5. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    There's no risk of bricking if you're using popsloader.

6. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Popsloader is a plugin. It can't brick your psp.

7. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Dont you have to use PSARDumper or something? Always thought that was something that could brick if you mess up. And does anyone have a link to where i can download this? Or how to install? Im dying to play this game @_@

EDIT: LOL nvm i feel like an idiot now, i thought you had to dump the stuff yourself, didnt know you could just download everything from 3.0 to 3.92 and play that quickly

Wait...anytime i try to pick a FW aside from the current one, it freezes or doesnt work, why is that?

8. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Because you've either downloaded a version inappropriate to your firmware or missing the relevant pops prx's. The files are copyrighted meaning that they shouldn't be distributed, although the full Official firmware eboots are free available meaning that you can compile it yourself.

9. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Well, the site i went to had a downloadable RAR file with all the .prx files renamed to the proper version. Should i try doing it myself then?
    And as far as popsloader, the only i can find is for m33-2 and im using m33-6, and they said it was ok to use that

Well i just dumped 3.71 myself, and its doing the exact same thing @_@. Its either gotta be popsloader, or my PSP hates me (Maybe i have too many files in my plugins folder, also have CFWBlock/CWCheat and something else)
    Please help T.T (And fast, going out of town for 3+ days and really want this game)