Brand Spanking New to DS!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NDSkucool, May 15, 2008.

May 15, 2008

Brand Spanking New to DS! by NDSkucool at 4:18 AM (609 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. NDSkucool
    OP

Newcomer NDSkucool Newbie

United States
    [​IMG] Hi, this is my first time on Nintendo console.
    I have PSP and familiar with PSP hack.com. But my sons prefer NDS than PSP, I just bought it new from the store.
    The color is dark blue with a black trim.
    I really need many advices to make this console "Cool" maybe even better than my psp. ( I see there are some Benchmarks thing b/ween them.)
    Please give me some advices ( importants tutorials, about the memory card things etc.....................thanks........). [​IMG]

2. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Welcome aboard. This is a great site for someone in your shoes. I know you'll find it very helpful. I've been into video games for years, but until my daughters got their first DSs 2 years ago, I was pretty unfamiliar with it. Now, I love my DS more than any of my other consoles. It's even brought me a little closer to my family because the four of us have mario kart wirelee races all the time.

Use the search function on this site because there are lots of reviews and discussions about anything and everything you could possibly want to know regarding your DS. It's always good to use this search function because any question you have has probably already been answered here somewhere in one of the forums.

Again, welcome and let me know if you have any questions.