BRAND NEW SSB STYLE HACK

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am launching a new hack simmilar to super smash bros.

it will be a homebrew game for the DS.

i hav'nt really thought about characters but here are some ideas:

mario
sonic
yoshi
luigi
voldemort (harry potter)
harry potter (erm... harry potter)
pikachu (pokemon)
dark magician (yu-gioh!)

like i said its only an idea.

i am currently learning the basics of hacking, and would like to welcome anyone who is interested onto the team!

so whadda ya think!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
You already have a topic regarding your "hack"

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=73138&hl=

Why spam the boards?

What are you basing your "hack" off of? To "hack" a game means to alter an existing one. Do you have any programming knowledge for the DS? There would need to be an existing Smash Bros DS game for you to "hack" in order to..well..hack it
tongue.gif

If you're just learning basics as well, I don't suggest starting at making a game. Start very simple. Work up from there.

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no. that was different asking people if thety new a good one- i may of worded wrong then - "homebrew game" then.

but... what do you have against me!

and look,its not spamming and didnt i just say im LEARNING TO HACK!!!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
no. that was different asking people if thety new a good one- i may of worded wrong then - "homebrew game" then.

but... what do you have against me!

and look,its not spamming and didnt i just say im LEARNING TO HACK!!!

I have nothing against you, I just think it's really dumb that people with no experience come forward with these outrageous ideas that will never come to fruition; it's just not happening man, sorry.

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i understand but i'm gonna carry on.. the basics i learn when learining to hack ill use to make small pieces to contribute to the game- but i wont even bother with that until i have a team to make the game with

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok then - learn to code!

or whatever you want me to call it, but i dont need u lot critisising me what i need is a team to help with the hack!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
soooo... You won't bother to learn to code UNTIL you have a team? Okay, now I really can't take you seriously
tongue.gif

To make something like Smash Bros you need to ALREADY KNOW how to code! And for the DS at that. Do you expect someone to put months of dedication into writing something like this for 'homebrew'? I think not.

Honestly, nobody can really take you seriously on this because you've got absolutely nothing to show for it. Who cares if you say what characters are going to be in it? It means nothing if you have no idea to get it to work on a DS, let alone a computer.

Learn to code first, show us what you can do, and then people will at least respond with a post that will give you some credit for knowing what your talking about. Right now? Nu uh.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok then - learn to code!

or whatever you want me to call it, but i dont need u lot critisising me what i need is a team to help with the hack!

Nobody is going to help you if you don't know the first thing about programming.
It'd be useless. If they had the time and effort needed to make a SSBDS game they wouldn't need your useless help.
We're 'critisising' you because for some reason, you seem to think that you can just decide to make a game one day. It's not as easy as you might think.

Go learn to program and come back when you can type without butchering the English language (u r dumb, go lern sumthin and cum back l8ter)

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u no what, i dont think u guys even have a clue what im goin on about,

so read this:

i am going to hack a game to be like super smash bros. i have chose the right game and i know how to do it.

im not telling you guys anything, so you'll just have to wait, oh and by the way, im done with lego!
so why dont you guys go back to your teething toys, and stop bothering me,

oh and also noobs ask you to do stuff for them i dont, forget teams this new game is gonna be a one man job, you'll see, I even know when the game will be finished by... november 2008 and the first alpha... MARCH!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
omg, this topic is SO EPIC!

I love it how this kid is gonna 'hack a game' to be like Smash Bros! I guarantee you he wants to hack Jump Super/Ultimate Stars, but has no idea where to begin and what to do.

And NOBODY is done with Lego! Or teething toys at that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou