United States
nice been looking for an easy set up for crazy intro. thanx
cool.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks painfully slow. "im gonna wanna play the wii in a couple hours. better turn on the wii now and get past those cool intro videos"

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's taking way too long... it's very noisy and the "loading" comments are pointless.

have like some kind of DOS display with IOS and stuff loading... then I'll maybe belive in what the bootup is supposed to be, IMO the Wii lacks this.

I always liked the console intros From SEGA CD to Xbox 360, I think it defines the experience of the console, it identifies the console.

Make something that can relate to the product... and not just be some crap made by that other Wii guy in 2011.

I must say though that you had it right.

IT'S CRAZY!!!

theotherwiiguy20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i posted these new intros because i got tired of seeing the same old crazy intros every where else,
so to the people with positive comments thanks alot to the rest of you.... fuck off

especially you frenchman people like you are so critical i see sissy ass comments like this all the time when i watch a video on you tube and what do i always see at the bottom a winy little bitch like you with something to say
i would love to see one of your animations that is if you even have any i doubt it or if you even have
the skill or knowledge to make one

and by the way the basic system intro's suck
its better to watch something than see the same boring ass health screen every time you turn on a wii and besides if you don't feel like watching it push the fucking "a" button and skip it or change the intro

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
theotherwiiguy2011 said:
i posted these new intros because i got tired of seeing the same old crazy intros every where else,
so to the people with positive comments thanks alot to the rest of you.... fuck off

especially you frenchman people like you are so critical i see sissy ass comments like this all the time when i watch a video on you tube and what do i always see at the bottom a winy little bitch like you with something to say
i would love to see one of your animations that is if you even have any i doubt it or if you even have

its better to watch something than see the same boring ass health screen every time you turn on a wii and besides if you don't feel like watching it push the fucking "a" button and skip it or change the intro

Just FYI...if you're not open to constructive criticism...you may just want to post these intros somewhere else...you know....where people won't be able to comment on your work.

This obviously isn't the place for you.

You can also cut the shit on the racism..that won't get you very far here.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just watched the video its pimp man,to bad you didnt use the ol school transformers sound

theotherwiiguy20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Frenchman said:
It's taking way too long... it's very noisy and the "loading" comments are pointless.

have like some kind of DOS display with IOS and stuff loading... then I'll maybe belive in what the bootup is supposed to be, IMO the Wii lacks this.

I always liked the console intros From SEGA CD to Xbox 360, I think it defines the experience of the console, it identifies the console.

Make something that can relate to the product... and not just be some crap made by that other Wii guy in 2011.

I must say though that you had it right.

IT'S CRAZY!!!

hey frenchman.... fuck you

theotherwiiguy20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
theotherwiiguy2011 said:

Just FYI...if you're not open to constructive criticism...you may just want to post these intros somewhere else...you know....where people won't be able to comment on your work.

This obviously isn't the place for you.

You can also cut the shit on the racism..that won't get you very far here.

how am i being racism

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
Arnold Swarchenegger said:
Everybody Chill!
Nah...everyone get to the chopper!

But seriously dude, theotherwiiguy2011, ya gotta grow a thicker skin to survive the internets...

The Frenchman is dead on. Take a look at all the intros that exist in video games. They are short, catchy, and display the logos and themes clearly to the point. They offer eye-candy without seeming to be an intrusion. All in all, great first attempt, but like all designers studying some prior art will lead to you a great starting point to work off of and improve upon.

Best way to prove yourself to those who do not give constructive criticism is to come back with killer 2.0's. Can't wait to see them.

-[]D

theotherwiiguy20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPSainity said:
XFlak said:
Arnold Swarchenegger said:
Everybody Chill!
Nah...everyone get to the chopper!

But seriously dude, theotherwiiguy2011, ya gotta grow a thicker skin to survive the internets...

The Frenchman is dead on. Take a look at all the intros that exist in video games. They are short, catchy, and display the logos and themes clearly to the point. They offer eye-candy without seeming to be an intrusion. All in all, great first attempt, but like all designers studying some prior art will lead to you a great starting point to work off of and improve upon.

Best way to prove yourself to those who do not give constructive criticism is to come back with killer 2.0's. Can't wait to see them.

-[]D

ok whatever but he didnt have to be a dick about it, thanks for your input though i'll keep it in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty thats great to hear you had fun at the water park