XP
Country
Brazil
Hello again, fellow tempers!
laugh.gif

Here's a little summary on what I've been playing lately~

ExitDs.jpg

Hijouguchi Exit DS

It's title means, literally, "Emergency Exit". It is a game that made previous fame on the Psp system, now ported into the Ds... lucky me, I always loved puzzle titles like those! I never had even played a Psp before, but I heard many good critics on that Exit game, those made me curious about the Ds release, and the hype really IS that great: the game is all I've been spending my free time with! My brain hurts after all the head scratching
rofl2.gif

Saving people has never been so much fun
happy.gif

MsBeijing.jpg

Mario & Sonic at Beijing Olympics

Here she is: Blaze in her all-rounder glory
bow.gif
Unfortunately, Rouge didn't made into the game, so I cheer for Blaze instead
laugh.gif
And I'll keep from commenting on the Mario characters because... uh, I just like the Sonic characters better
rofl2.gif

Well, the game is nice, multiplayer is where it really shines cuz it's a lot of fun to watch people shaking their stylus desperately
rofl2.gif
Besides multiplayer and the Shoot minigame (I really like how it's so Arkanoid'ish
happy.gif
), it doesn't really matter to play the games or not, and a lot of the games cramples my hand instead of being fun for themselves, so I don't enjoy it that much.
Guess I wasn't expecting it to be that boring so soon, it didn't got the replay value of the original sidescrollers...

BDs2nd_Logo.jpg

And now for 10 more tracks of Bleach DS 2nd: Kokui Hirameku Requiem! Number 16 and 25 are my favourite out of these new tracks
happy.gif

They are being ripped by myself and you can find the other tracks at my previous blog post.

Track 16
Track 17
Track 18
Track 19
Track 20
Track 21
Track 22
Track 23
Track 24
Track 25

I'm doing the other songs later, please be patient and don't ask when they'll be done.
Remember: If you like these songs, please buy the original game to support it's composers!
lecture.gif

Thank you for reading my blog
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte