Boy or Girl

If you could choose whether you were a boy or a girl (regardless or orientation) which would you cho

• boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought for awhile that I would probably choose girl if I had a choice (not as in a sex change but like from birth), not taking orientation into consideration. This was because as far as dating and dealing with the opposite gender, things are way easier for girls.

HOWEVER, I then realized that I don't want to deal with fashion, periods (ew), giving birth, the higher possibility of being raped, anal sex, etc.

at this point, it was sort of a tie between the two.
then finally, I realized how much shit girls give eachother and how much peer pressure to be skinny and random bullshit there is. They're also just mean to eachother a lot of the time. This doesn't happen as much with guys (imo).

Basically, everyone has a hard time dealing with girls.

so then it seemed better to be a guy.
but there are still bad things about being a guy, such as other pressures, the fact that guys (usually) masturbate earlier than girls, and the position that's usually expected in dating of them.

so... yeah. I think I still enjoy being a guy more than I would enjoy being a girl, but there are definitely ups and downs to both.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Girls cost too much.
biggrin.gif

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In fact, I want to be like... a snail
rofl2.gif

no, Boy for me.
Besides, masturbating is really something you control with your own 2 hands, you dont have to... really.
rolleyes.gif

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woops i voted too soon, immediately thinking about how interesting it would be to have boobs...then i read zeppo's post. too bad i can't change my vote. cuz i agree i'd def rather be a guy. cuz i dont worry about clothes and shit very much...

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That was about the fact that a person controls wether he/she masturbates or not. Even with the fact that guys do that more.

yeah, but most girls don't even have sexual feelings at ages 11-13, which are when guys usually start masturbating.
besides, it takes a hell of a lot of control do not jerk off as a guy.
and you sort of need to so that you have enough control not to get someone pregnant when you have sex. I mean... yeah.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Girls cost too much.
biggrin.gif

you mean you'd spend more money on girls as a guy?
then wouldn't you want to be a girl so guys would spend money on you?

@dblaze:
what are you talking about? girls can use their hands too.

@railgun:
thanks!

edit: who voted girl?

Not only as a guy. Just imagine being a parent of a preteen-teen girl and all the money you'd have to spend on clothes, makeup, jewelry, and everything else girls like to buy.

EDIT: And I forgot to add that clothes don't fit for life, and they grow tired of some jewelry, so you'll have to buy even moar. Of course, they can buy their own, but they always prefer if others bought it for them
tongue.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was about the fact that a person controls wether he/she masturbates or not. Even with the fact that guys do that more.

yeah, but most girls don't even have sexual feelings at ages 11-13, which are when guys usually start masturbating.
besides, it takes a hell of a lot of control do not jerk off as a guy.
and you sort of need to so that you have enough control not to get someone pregnant when you have sex. I mean... yeah.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexuali...tion_and_orgasm

I voted guy because of social discrimination... and periods.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woops i voted too soon, immediately thinking about how interesting it would be to have boobs...then i read zeppo's post. too bad i can't change my vote. cuz i agree i'd def rather be a guy. cuz i dont worry about clothes and shit very much...
Same for me. But I can change my vote.

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

_Snott_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to be both,but not on the same body. I'd like to be able to control 2 bodies at once with one brain.

Co-op Masturbation FTW!!!!!

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's called a circle jerk.
and I think performing sexual activities with an opposite-gender clone of yourself is the WORST kind of incest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM