Boy, 9, suspended for reportedly calling teacher 'cute'

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A 9-year-old boy was suspended from school for two days for sexual harassment last week after he called his teacher "cute," his mother says.

Chiquita Lockett of Gastonia, N.C., told WSOC-TV of Charlotte, N.C., which first reported the story, that her 9-year-old son, Emanyea, shouldn't have been sent home from Brookside Elementary School.

"It's not like he went up to the woman and tried to grab her or touch her in a sexual way," Lockett told WSOC. "So why would he be suspended for two days?"

The Gaston County school district said it couldn't discuss the incident beyond confirming that Emanyea was suspended for "inappropriate behavior" after making "inappropriate statements."

Source:MSNBC

http://usnews.msnbc....ng-teacher-cute

Opinions?????

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
after being on the bad end of a couple of 11 year olds talking like they know whats to know about sex, I can believe that inappropriate can cover quite a lot of stuff. Listening to them talk and then watching the 7-9 years olds soaking in every word... oy... yes the elevator was filled with "inappropriate" and yes I made especially sure to be the annoying guy that sticks his nose in others business and I told their parents about the inappropriate conversation they were having and had to actually tell the one parent what two of the terms actually meant. (shaking head).

Yes this should have been reported yes I believe the school took the appropriate action... and I do think that anybody who disagrees should really start paying attention to the things that happen around them.

Reactions: 1 person

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
and additional instructional assistance will be provided to him for the classroom time missed, the school system said.

LOL, is it gonna be his teacher he called Cute? lolz, that would be a punischment for her.

But on the other hand, It all depends on the whole story we never hear or read about, we don't know what things he said before, neither do we know how cute she really was :D
Like said before in here by rastsan, some kids this day do know what the are talking about, talking and behave like adults, 10-11 years old who make girls pregnant or [censored] there schoolfriends, it happen in reality.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember being a perv when I was 9 :tpi:

Like seriously? For calling cute? Back in year 5, I used to call my Science teacher cute.. and if I remember correctly all of us talked about her arse.. it was wide and square like shaped lol.. cant failt to notice it.

Oh well.. for calling "cute", it seems a little too much. Must be more to it.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol yeah america is awesome you can run around with a bundle of loaded guns in one country and some steps into the next one they get you onto the electric chair for throwing a chewed bubblegum on the street ...

with news like this i allways wonder why you gus are talking about "freedom" over there.

Law in most nations is fucked up but hell how stupid must a teacher be to think a 9 years old would sexual offent her ? most people would take it as a compliment -.-V

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law in most nations is fucked up but hell how stupid must a teacher be to think a 9 years old would sexual offent her ? most people would take it as a compliment -.-V
Let's reserve judgement on freedom until we see what the outcome is.

Edit: As of this morning the principle of that school was forced to resign. Looks like one or two people acted stupidly and are being disciplined. No reason to judge an entire nation. http://www.wsoctv.com/news/29935344/detail.html

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Meh... I only started to look at teachers when I got to fifth grade (before that it was just old nuns), but I do recall constantly starring at her ass with my class mates and talking about the things we'd like to do...

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah america is awesome you can run around with a bundle of loaded guns in one country and some steps into the next one they get you onto the electric chair for throwing a chewed bubblegum on the street ...

with news like this i allways wonder why you gus are talking about "freedom" over there.

Because we look pretty damn free in comparison to others. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.