Boxart problem in M3 Lite

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by hybridkit, Jun 3, 2007.

1. hybridkit
    OP

hybridkit GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2007
    Cambridgeshire
    Hi peeps,

I am using a R4 and M3 Lite combination.

1) For the M3 lite , i am using a 2gb micro Sandisk (FAT 32) . I used M3 game manager to transfer my .gba and .nds file into my Sandisk. When i boot my DS lite , there is game icon appear on the left for the .nds file but not for the .gba files , even the drag and drop method doesnt solve this problem. Any solution?

2) Is there a link where i can have a better understanding for the M3 lite's instant save function ( L+R+A+B ) and the M3 SRAM function.

Cheers [​IMG]

2. ZeWarriorReturnz

ZeWarriorReturnz Banned

Banned
    May 10, 2007
    United States
    GBA games don't show their pictures. Also those aren't box arts, those are the images that would show on the NDS if you had the real cart.

3. hybridkit
    OP

hybridkit GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2007
    Cambridgeshire
    Alrite, thx for the answer. Thought there was a problem with the .gba files.

On second thought, is there any patch that allows us to view the gba game icon during the game selection menu?

Cheers.

4. chuckstudios

chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    North Carolina, USA
    There are no icons embedded in the GBA ROMs, so no.

5. Jademalo

Jademalo GBAtemp Fan

May 23, 2007
    Im havin an error like this, with my M3DSS, Sonic Rush and Meteos both have jap. names. only on the display. not ingame.

ive tried loads of roms but nothing.

any help?

6. WiZaRDuSS

WiZaRDuSS Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2007
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    This is a bug in the newest R4 (1.09) and M3 Simply (1.05) firmware. If you don't like it you will have to downgrade to R4 1.08 or M3 Simply 1.04.