Homebrew bowsers inside story freezes on first fawful cutscene when using ndsbootstrap

LinusRG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am playing bowsers inside story on my 3ds using nds bootstrap and the game keeps freesing either at the first fawful cutscene or when mario and luigi first enter bowser's body. can anyone help me fix this?

LinusRG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nvm found it. but the program they gave me to use just pushes out a windows exception error when i use the patch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

egnore every thing did not know you had to type in file name yourself.

NG4654

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see if it's in ds-scene rom tool. I think @Robz8 has a link to it in the twilight menu or bootstrap thread. if it's not there, he has a link to it elsewhere in a collection of unsorted ap patches.
I’m actually a newbie to hacking and stuff so I didn’t understand what you asaid???

Reactions: LinusRG

LinusRG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’m actually a newbie to hacking and stuff so I didn’t understand what you asaid???
You do not need this patch anymore. Twilight Menu++ has a fix built in to fix the broken controls. As for the freezing at the end, one of my friends said the game just resets to your last save anyways under normal conditions, so it is nothing to worry about.

Reactions: NG4654

NG4654

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do not need this patch anymore. Twilight Menu++ has a fix built in to fix the broken controls. As for the freezing at the end, one of my friends said the game just resets to your last save anyways under normal conditions, so it is nothing to worry about.
Idk abt it but it seemed to keep freezing no matter how many times I restarted the game will try this patch however will patching the game delete my save data??

Reactions: LinusRG

LinusRG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Idk abt it but it seemed to keep freezing no matter how many times I restarted the game will try this patch however will patching the game delete my save data??
Do the controls freeze when you are on the save file selection screen. If so you are on a quite old version of twilight menu++ as Robz8 released a patch for this game in the later versions of twilight menu++ that rectifies the issue.

Reactions: NG4654

NG4654

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out it always freezes on the first booting of the game however if I specifically soft restart the DS it works and just save . And i can play until I play next time.

NG4654

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey um its me again and the game freezes after the end credits and doesn’t seem to save. So I can’t really play it endgame any recommendations???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality