Bowser Pleads GUILTY, Bloodborne PS1 Demake, Overwatch 2 Delayed & more - Tempcast #63

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
In this week's clickbait-titled episode we unsurprisingly cling on the news about famous SX OS developer Gary Bowser pleading guilty in the recent lawsuit against him which shook the Nintendo Switch hacking scene. Leading expert and certified lawyer Ericzander chimes in with his superficial, yet at the same time meaningful knowledge about the case and explains what's likely going to happen next in this infamous case. As a highlight, we briefly mention the Bloodborne PS1 de-make coming to PC very soon. We also discuss some other news from the past two weeks because we didn't record an episode last week for some reason (SORRY!), such as GTA SA coming to VR, Overwatch 2 and Diablo IV getting delayed, Take Two cancelling a game we didn't even know was in development, and the Elden Ring gameplay reveal.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Why is it that every time you have that "lawyer" on he derails the entire discussion to go on long nonsensical diatribes about Kingdom Hearts?

I know you guys think you're being funny with this podcast but I come here for breaking news. You can leave the humor to the professionals and those who actually know how to, ya know, be funny.

Edit: Oops meant to post from my alt.

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Day 8: It feels like an eternity. Hours have become days, days have become (a) week. I set out on the podcasting seas full of hope. But I was terribly mistaken in my hopes. I don't know if I can last much longer. No sight of the Tempcast and the end is drawing near... But wait! What is that on the horizon? Are my eyes deceiving me? No! It's a miracle! The unmistakable pale man at the wheel, the inescapable tales of Kingdom Hearts. It's here. The majestic Tempcast has once again descended upon us with all its glory.

RyRyIV

Primitive Screwhead
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Why is it that every time you have that "lawyer" on he derails the entire discussion to go on long nonsensical diatribes about Kingdom Hearts?

I know you guys think you're being funny with this podcast but I come here for breaking news. You can leave the humor to the professionals and those who actually know how to, ya know, be funny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman