Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
OP
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
This one seems broken to me. It's the godzilla type boss fight with the train on tracks. I whack it all the way with excellent flames and do also the rest properly but can get the train only down to a small amount of HP. So far this boss is unbeatable. Any ideas if this is a game bug ( I've seen one before with the platform you have to jump around on right before the treasure chamber where the controls get stuck ) or there is something people don't know? Is the flame strength actually also used in godzilla type battles ( since I build bowser on all fist fighter )?

PsyferZXS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had trouble with this at first too, The only time i could ever beat it was when i got the counter attack 100% right every time

The counter attack is the part where the moles fly out of the train and you have to take them down, one will fly into punch range and you have to time it so that when you punch it back, it hits the other 3-4 moles in a straight line. This way, they fall back onto the train and damage it. Even getting the counters 100% right every time, i still just barely beat the train at the last station (the blue roof one)

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only thing I can suggest is to keep the train on fire as long as you can then punch it to death,I had trouble with this fight as well but its not impossible.....

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blow lightly on the mic for fire,I blew to hard to it would ignore some of my air,and I would get a "OK" or "GOOD" that is what got me to kill him,also when he went in the tree thing,you know that green hut thing use fire.
smileipb2.png

QUOTE said:
What about flame upgrade? Do they have effect in these kind of battles?

Nope.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
OP
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
It has been the flaming of the cactus dude. I punched him and giving him some fire reduces also the train inside ( a little bit ). With that it just worked with the very last attack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse