Hacking Bought PassCard 3 from winsunx

jo_sean06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I bought my PassCard 3 from winsunx, because it was the best price for me. Although when I looked at the picture. The passcard was a purple color. Is there a different color for different versions. Or is this a fake? Has anyone bought their passcards from them? Please help, because I don't want to have to return it and pay half of what I paid.

Thanks!!

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my PassCard3 from them about 3 months ago and it was orange colored. Its the newest version as the old PC2 was that purple color.

Winsunx is great but their shipping prices can be a tad bit high.

FifthE1ement

jo_sean06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do you think that i'll get the purple one?? I really hope not.. Because I don't have an old nintendo ds.. You're rite though their shipping was high, and would be more worth it if you bought more items.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll get the orange PassCard3 as they have been selling that version for a long time now.

Where do you live as you could have picked a dealer much closer and saved a bunch of money. Check the link below to look at the flashcart dealers.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33039&st=90

FifthE1ement
nds.gif

jo_sean06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I live in Alaska but i bought my passcard from them beecause i was lookin to buy just the card. And a lot of dealers were selling at 30 dollars, but with 6-12 dollar shipping. So i looked at winsunx. and their shipping price didn't look so bad compared to the price of the card which was 15 dollars. so i thought i got a good deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: