Hacking Bought gateway 3ds from eachmall.me for $58.45

Yygyyg1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just placed the order and the card only cost me $58.45 but when I checked the listing again it is 62.22 so I was wondering if anybody has orderd from eachmall and can tell me if the card you received was real. Please respond.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I just placed the order and the card only cost me $58.45 but when I checked the listing again it is 62.22 so I was wondering if anybody has orderd from eachmall and can tell me if the card you received was real. Please respond.
I paid the same as you, they had a sale at the time. Mine works great and is certainly not a clone. Nothing to worry about.

Is eachmall on the list of approved resellers? If it is then no problem. If it isn't then big problem
I believe not but it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Margen67 and tyons

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ofcourse it matters
No. They will only "approve" a small amount of resellers but you should only be using sellers that are trustworthy anyway, which is not limited to the sellers that Gateway approve of. As long as you follow that logic and you do your research beforehand (sorta, he can still refund) like this guy, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Margen67

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there are multiple reports of people who bought the gateway from eachmall and received an original and perfectly working flashcard (including me). there's nothing to worry about.

depat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

when was that?, did they change the price in like a couple of min?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a sale, saw it in an email yesterday
Bought mine back in january for the same price on there, got it in 2 weeks and its a legit cart

crazyfffan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Avoid Eachmall. I ordered once there and after 2 weeks they cancelled my order because they said the purchase verification failed.
Terrible English. I had a heart attack trying to explain the simplest things to them and a seizure trying to understand what they said.
You can find almost everything that Eachmall provides on Aliexpress or DX, which I had great experience with

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr