Bought from nds-card.com over 3 weeks ago, tracking info not updated!

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a Sky3DS card over 3 weeks ago from nds-card.com. A week after I purchased it, the tracking info finally showed up. The last update I got was "Processed through sort facility" on Feb 11. That was 15 days ago. Nothing since then. As far as the tracking info goes, it hasn't updated since Shanghai, China. I contacted nds-card.com 3 days ago and haven't received a response yet... I'm not worried that I got ripped off, since they seem to be a reputable website, but should I be worried about a lost package? I think after 15 days I would've gotten another update on the tracking info. Does anyone have any experience with the free shipping from nds-card.com? I'm really regretting not just paying the extra $18 for express shipping.

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump. It'll be a month tomorrow. I have contacted nds-card.com twice now and haven't received a response yet. Shipping info is still not updated. Does anyone have any experience with how long the shipping usually takes? Is it normal the shipping info hasn't updated?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
shipping from china takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on where you live in the world.

Express shipping is done via air mail, wich happens to not support tracking. Registered airmail is just airmail with a tracking number.

Did you follow the instructions on this page: http://nds-card.com/shippingReturns.asp
to find your tracking number if any?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
shipping from china takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on where you live in the world.

Express shipping is done via air mail, wich happens to not support tracking. Registered airmail is just airmail with a tracking number.

Did you follow the instructions on this page: http://nds-card.com/shippingReturns.asp
He already said that he has a tracking number and that the progress hasn't updated since arriving at the sort facility in Shanghai. He also said that free shipping was chosen, so of course it's not express making that info at the best irrelevant.

OP: Give it a few more days. It's not uncommon for tracking not to continue once the package leaves China, and otherwise it can take over a month for a package to arrive. As it stands, you ordered around the beginning of February which moves right into Chinese New Year, and iirc, shipping out of China slows down around that time. If it doesn't show up within the next week and nds-card still hasn't responded, if you paid with a credit card, I would suggest doing a charge back.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Chinese New Year :)
don't expect anyone to work in the region for like 2 weeks (the past 2 weeks), and after that, well there's backlog

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He already said that he has a tracking number and that the progress hasn't updated since arriving at the sort facility in Shanghai. He also said that free shipping was chosen, so of course it's not express making that info at the best irrelevant.

OP: Give it a few more days. It's not uncommon for tracking not to continue once the package leaves China, and otherwise it can take over a month for a package to arrive. As it stands, you ordered around the beginning of February which moves right into Chinese New Year, and iirc, shipping out of China slows down around that time. If it doesn't show up within the next week and nds-card still hasn't responded, if you paid with a credit card, I would suggest doing a charge back.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. Thought I ordered it early enough to not be affected by the New Year, guess not.

Chinese New Year :)
don't expect anyone to work in the region for like 2 weeks (the past 2 weeks), and after that, well there's backlog

Gotcha.

Yea, I got my tracking number. So what you're saying is the tracking number is useless then?

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea tracking number is useless, I made a thread exactly like this a while ago when ordering cards from them. They arrived pretty quick though (2weeks I think) but it wasn't Chinese new year either lol.
Nothing to worry about :)

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea tracking number is useless, I made a thread exactly like this a while ago when ordering cards from them. They arrived pretty quick though (2weeks I think) but it wasn't Chinese new year either lol.
Nothing to worry about :)

Perfect. Thank you. I wished I would've seen your thread before posting this. I searched through thread after thread about nds-card.com but didn't see yours.

gamefreak6597

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect. Thank you. I wished I would've seen your thread before posting this. I searched through thread after thread about nds-card.com but didn't see yours.

Hi, I'm on the same boat as you. I ordered on 1/29/15, but have not received as of today.

Have you received your purchase? I sent 2 emails, but have gotten no responses :(

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Longest I've had to wait for a package from China during Chinese new year is around 3 months. Basically the whole country shuts down for a few weeks plus give or take a week or two.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered 25/2/15 and they updated to say posted in the 6th so I'm hoping only 2 weeks as I've never waited more than 2 weeks for something from china

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm on the same boat as you. I ordered on 1/29/15, but have not received as of today.

Have you received your purchase? I sent 2 emails, but have gotten no responses :(

Nothing yet. Going to check my P.O. Box today and if it's not there I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Longest I've had to wait for a package from China during Chinese new year is around 3 months. Basically the whole country shuts down for a few weeks plus give or take a week or two.

I hope I don't have to wait no damn 3 months. I should've just paid the extra $18 for express shipping. Or used a visa gift card on a USA reseller website.

gamefreak6597

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They finally responded to my email and said that if I do not receive it by March 30th, they will refund or resend my purchase. I guess the wait shall continue.

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They finally responded to my email and said that if I do not receive it by March 30th, they will refund or resend my purchase. I guess the wait shall continue.

No response on my end yet. I guess I'll message them a third time and see if they'll give me a refund/resend option as well.

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've now sent 3 messages and haven't received any replies. It's been almost 2 weeks since I sent my first message. Isn't there a member of this forum that has direct contact with nds-card? I feel like I need to get in touch with someone incase this card doesn't come, I want to know I have an option to get another one sent. I spent almost $100 on this card and feel really let down. I'm really regretting using a Chinese reseller. :sad:

LagDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a card from them on March 9th and they still haven't processed the payment. I sent them an email on the 11th and they said "please wait a few more hours". Well, it's the 13th now. I'm really not impressed. I mean if there's a problem somewhere then they can just tell me what's up instead of leaving me in limbo like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans