Hello, I recently got a Wii U (PAL Wind Waker bundle) that came on with FW3.0.1 From what I've read in this forum, I have a few options on what to do with the console for possible homebrew usage. - Stay on FW3 and wait for a full exploit - Update to FW5.3.2 with Mario Party 10 and use the available exploits - Screw everything and just update to the latest Going for the first option isn't really appealing in the short term, since I probably won't be able to play any games I own. IF there will be a way to get full kernel access in the future, would my chances be lower if I update to 5.3.2? Updating to 5.3.2 seems to be the best option for now. I could install all game updates and play them. I would miss out on Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors DLC though. Things I want to do that are currently not possible are backing up bought DLC and injecting 60Hz ROMs in N64 VC games. So, is it worth waiting for something down the line? Or should I just go ahead and update to 5.3.2 and play the games I have?