Homebrew Bought a used N3DSXL, said he removed freeshop to sell.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says "Sys 11.2.0-35"
It's probably SaltFW... Now, you might want to choose what CFW you use. SaltFW is really nice for people that want to install CFW and forget it's there... So if that is your thing, then I'd keep it; SaltFW has everything you need in a CFW built in and pre-configured. However, if you like to have options to change the non-critical functions of CFW, I'd recommend Luma...

RedArrow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably SaltFW... Now, you might want to choose what CFW you use. SaltFW is really nice for people that want to install CFW and forget it's there... So if that is your thing, then I'd keep it; SaltFW has everything you need in a CFW built in and pre-configured. However, if you like to have options to change the non-critical functions of CFW, I'd recommend Luma...

How do I go about adding Luma at this stage?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about adding Luma at this stage?
Download Luma CFW off of their GitHub page (a quick google search will work), drag the "arm9loaderhax.bin" to the root of your SD, and make a folder named "luma". I'd also reccomend installing Hourglass9 (so you can unbrick if needed)... Just create a folder in "luma" called "payloads", than name "Hourglass9.bin" to "start_hourglass9.bin". Now, whenever you press start, it wil boot Hourglass9...

RedArrow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download Luma CFW off of their GitHub page (a quick google search will work), drag the "arm9loaderhax.bin" to the root of your SD, and make a folder named "luma". I'd also reccomend installing Hourglass9 (so you can unbrick if needed)... Just create a folder in "luma" called "payloads", than name "Hourglass9.bin" to "start_hourglass9.bin". Now, whenever you press start, it wil boot Hourglass9...
Will I still be able to use a flash cart for DS games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉