Hardware Bought a new PS Vita..

DKB

NO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a "used" (It wasn't used lol) PS Vita, and I am a complete noob with it, since I never had one before. I was just wondering..

1. The Firmware on it is currently 3.30, should I update it using the qCMA method to 3.60? Or should I do something else with the low firmware?

2. It came with a borderlands 2 coupon. I was wondering if it still works or not.

Thanks.

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a "used" (It wasn't used lol) PS Vita, and I am a complete noob with it, since I never had one before. I was just wondering..

1. The Firmware on it is currently 3.30, should I update it using the qCMA method to 3.60? Or should I do something else with the low firmware?

2. It came with a borderlands 2 coupon. I was wondering if it still works or not.

Thanks.
I recommend that you update to 3.60 there is a lot of stuff that you could to with it such as vitamin and maidumptool.

Reactions: DKB

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Thanks.

Hi there, I'm new with the Vita too. I would recommend that you read about everything related before trying to hack your Vita (and play games you download), or you might lose all.

This thread is a must read:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/warning-...our-vita-are-surfacing-online-warning.443714/

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitively manually update to 3.60, unless you want psp... although that too may come since COLDBIRD is on the project. And of course like everyone else said there's Henkaku.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌