Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Hiratai said:
da_head said:
Hiratai said:
It was never among the best. People were just to blind sided to see that other flashcarts were available.

like what?
The Cyclo isn't new. Nor is the DS-X, which at the time - was better than the R4.

but weren't the previous cyclo's slot 2s? and ds-x? ur joking rite?
DS-X being better than launch R4's? HELL NO I'm not joking. Cyclo's have been around since around 3 months after R4s were announced/launched.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hiratai said:
da_head said:
Hiratai said:
da_head said:
Hiratai said:
It was never among the best. People were just to blind sided to see that other flashcarts were available.

The Cyclo isn't new. Nor is the DS-X, which at the time - was better than the R4.

but weren't the previous cyclo's slot 2s? and ds-x? ur joking rite?
DS-X being better than launch R4's? HELL NO I'm not joking. Cyclo's have been around since around 3 months after R4s were announced/launched.

but didn't the DS-X team abandon the product months ago (much like the R4 is now), or am i thinking of DSTT?
They didn't announe any abandoment but they have been pretty late with the releases. DSTT is just a flashcart and will stay a flashcart till the day the whole team dies. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you want us all to congratulate you or something? You got a Cyclo - like almsot every other member here.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hiratai said:
Do you want us all to congratulate you or something? You got a Cyclo - like almsot every other member here.
Yeah, sure, congratulate me please.

But don't go at each other's head with off-topic discussion in my blog. Do that somewhere else.

Okay?

Thank you for understanding.

P.S. You are not the bomb like *tick* *tick* keke.

-JP

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Hiratai said:
Yeah, sure, congratulate me please.

But don't go at each other's head with off-topic discussion in my blog. Do that somewhere else.

Okay?

Thank you for understanding.

P.S. You are not the bomb like *tick* *tick* keke.

-JP
Go at other's head? He was asking questions and I was answering them. Act Godly elsewhere, or do you have no place to go?

Okay?

Thank you for trying to understand, but utterly failing.

P.S. You are not as high and mighty as you seem. Letting Mod powers at a forum board go to your head? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs