Bought 2 carts from YRDS101 and cant get R4DSi to work

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by aboss2566, Feb 12, 2010.

1. aboss2566
    OP

Newcomer aboss2566 Newbie

United States
    I am a total noob at this and should have found this site fisrt. But oh well..
    The cards say R4 I all in gold and you can see that the chip is red.

Tried all kernals and when I turn it on it show that I have danny phantom urabn jungle game then i Try to launch the game and t tell me loading and stays there..

Just to try I put a blank sd card in it and it says the same Danny phantm urban junge by THQ..

did I get robbed..

Anyon here ever use YRDS101.. the site is now down..

Maybe use a better kernal..

Thanks for the help

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    ...Why would you ever buy from a site with such a ridiculously awful name. Most people can tell of a sites quality based on the name alone.

Odds are you bought a shitty clone cart that can barely run anything. I wouldn't say you got scammed, you just didn't do your research prior to buying and were easily fooled into buying such an awful cart.

Go buy from a reliable site (our sponsors here, or there's also sites like RealHotStuff.com, ModChipCentral.com, etc) and buy a good cart (for a DSi, Acekard 2i, M3i Zero, etc) next time.

3. sfg

Member sfg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, just in case you actually want to get that running, what site is written on the cart or its box?

Go to that site and try the firmware from there.

The Danny Phantom icon is there because most likely the cart is already updated to run on DSi firmware v1.4 and ALL carts must use a part of an original game (Danny Phantom in this case) to be able to work on 1.4

4. SgtThom

Member SgtThom GBAtemp Regular

United States

No wonder my acekard2i show as Danny Phantom on my friends Dsi.

5. zhuzhuchina

Member zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

China
    YRDS101 i thinks is a nice name lol,
    anyway probably you need to put on microsd the r4i software, if its gold probably is from www.r4ids.com
    if still not works download all r4i gold software and try one for one