BoTW save not loading. 🥲

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I can’t figure this out. I’m currently on FW16 atmo1.5.0.

What happens is, BoTW loads, but I get an error when loading the save. I’ve tried the other auto saves too. None load, in handheld mode. They do load when docked, but when I pull my switch from the dock, the game crashes.

I have sys-clk overlay and using tesla. I also have emubiio working on tesla.

Everything was working fine, until I decided to update atmosphere. I like to be current. BoTW save load crashed. I updated firmware and sigpatches (from @mrdude).

I tried to remove sys-clk and emubiio. Still, loading BoTW save crashes in handheld mode. I did disable sys-clk before uninstalling.

Strangely enough, this is the only game this happens to. Tinfoil loads. Hbmenu loads. Other switch games load well. It’s just this one game I’m having issue with. It’s more annoying than anything. I’ve already beat the game and have almost 400 hours on it. I really like the game and considering re-playing it. I do this with other games.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i deleted everything but the ns-overlay and tesla. I’ll try to delete the rest late. I’m traveling in a van.
Post automatically merged:

Wow. Just digging around to verify that I’m deleting things properly. Going through the sis-clk link, I found the BoTW directory, in atmosphere. I decided to peek and find a cheat text file. Other than a couple of folders, I found this one text file. I deleted it, because I really hate cheating, but was curious what things would be there. Now, BoTW loads in handheld. Cheats and themes, they can be so destructive.

Omg wow. I started installing Tesla and the overlays. Now my switch won’t boot. That’s ok, I’ll just have to wait a week until I have computer access again. I get atmosphere boot screens and sequence. Then, after the Nintendo logo, I get purple atmosphere screen. Strange thing, this time, all the numbers are zeros. Usually, they have value. Pretty sure I’ve got to get the installed files deleted, then manually add each one. I was using the homebrew store. FFS

This is the screen I now boot to.

A40A72D5-E5B6-4938-98D1-672ECA2A490E.jpeg

Please don’t look at my dongle.

I’ll have to wait a while, but I was reading in another thread, that my issue may be related sys-clk. I’ll update again next Friday.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night