botw mods on firmware 1.0 and sxos?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by cagerhager, Oct 2, 2018.

1. cagerhager
    OP

cagerhager Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2018
    United States
    A little help. I have been all over the place and followed too many guides to list to get mods to work on the switch. I have SXOS and used 1.3 and 1.4 with no dice. I've switched atmosphere folder to "sxos" and "sx os" on sd card (fat32, maybe that's why it doesn't work. needs exfat?). Most tutorials say, just copy contents to folder, start in rcm, start layeredfs and profit. Doesn't work. BOTW is xci and have tried probably every one but can't get it to work. Any guidance, please.

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    1.0.0 is extremely broken. You can try choidujournx, but please, never burn any fuses on it.

3. cagerhager
    OP

cagerhager Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2018
    United States
    choidujournx seems to crash whenever I load it. That's why I haven't updated. I don't want to burn fuses. emunand unfortunately doesn't work as 2.0 sxos doesn't work on firmware 1.0

4. x0x0

x0x0 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2017
    Poland
    Inside the code
    Choidujour not work On sx os get other cfw to update

cagerhager likes this.
  5. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Choidujour does work on 2.0 (At least one guy said that it does work for him).

6. jysinn

jysinn Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2016
    United States
    if you are trying to run ChoiDujourNX on 1.0.0, you must also add debugmode=1 to your hekate launch profile (this is not required on 2.0.0 or newer, which allows read-only debugging without it)

cagerhager likes this.