Gaming BotW Champion's Ballad DLC - Armor inventory full?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I started playing the new DLC today, and started playing around in Hyrule Castle to find te Royal new armour.
Got the Cap just fine, but when I got to the torso armor, I get the Inventory full message.

So I have reached the limit of tge armor inventory?
This means that I CANNOT get any of the new armor anymore.

And no, I don't have duplicated armor, I only have one unique piece for every armor equipment (DLC and Amiibo included)up to the four Divine Beasts mask, each and everyone of them with no duplicates.

Any words on this?
This is something aggravating for me, I do want to keep all the different armor, but I cannot play through the new DLC without getting rid of at least 7 or so armor, which is almost two complete sets.

I do hope Nintendo patches this to at least give us one additional armor inventory page to fit more.
Please let's rise up our voices for said patch xD

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It is, and really obnoxious too :/
I was happily going around the Castle I get the inventory full message.
Like wtf, now what do I do?
I won't throw away armor I have struggled a lot to get, much less grinded to upgrade all the way.
I just hope they do release an update to addresss this issue.

Reactions: zepmike

zepmike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yikes! I also have all of the armors up until this one and collecting and upgrading them has been a big draw for me.

If you Google, there's a thread about this issue on Nintendo's support site (I can't seem to make a link). Might be worth adding comments to that so it gets more attention. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into the same problem last night. That's when I stopped playing.

Edit: My math doesn't match though. I have everything (DLC, amiibo, in-game, etc.), but I'm only short three spots. My math was wrong. It's seven.

Last edited by Lacius,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yikes! I also have all of the armors up until this one and collecting and upgrading them has been a big draw for me.

If you Google, there's a thread about this issue on Nintendo's support site (I can't seem to make a link). Might be worth adding comments to that so it gets more attention. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
I'll try to find it. Thanks!
Let's hope Nintendo does address this problem, as it is a really big issue with the game for me.
I ran into the same problem last night. That's when I stopped playing.

Edit: My math doesn't match though. I have everything (DLC, amiibo, in-game, etc.), but I'm only short three spots. My math was wrong.
I have like 4-5 pages of armor I believe, anf all of them are filled to the last slot with armor up to the Beast's Masks.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to find it. Thanks!
Let's hope Nintendo does address this problem, as it is a really big issue with the game for me.

I have like 4-5 pages of armor I believe, anf all of them are filled to the last slot with armor up to the Beast's Masks.
I'm currently trying to decide which seven pieces I'm going to discard.

zepmike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to someone posting on that Nintendo support thread, there are 107 pieces of armor available total, whereas the game only allows you to carry 100 (which is 5 full tabs).

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
According to someone posting on that Nintendo support thread, there are 107 pieces of armor available total, whereas the game only allows you to carry 100 (which is 5 full tabs).
Yep 100 and 5 pages seems correct.
Do you have the link to that page?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happened to me too, can only have 5 full pages of armor it would appear. As someone who had one piece of every kind of armor (except for the very first shirt and trousers you had), including all the amiibo armor so far, I found that ultimately I had 5 pieces too many of armor in my inventory if I wanted to get all the new armor. So I went to a shop and sold the 5 pieces of armor that I knew I wouldn't miss. I started with the Nintendo Switch shirt, then I got rid of the amber earings because there was nothing special about them, and you could barely see them. And then finally I sold the Warm Doublet, and the Hylian tunic and trousers, (kept the hood though, cuz that still looks cool). I'm disappointed that I can't have all the armor, but all the same, I'm not really missing the armor I got rid of to make room for the new stuff.

Last edited by duffmmann,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to sell all of the jewelry, since it's practically useless and can always be rebought. That leaves one more spot.

B.B.Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe you guys even kept some of the armor. I threw away half of that stuff long ago. Mostly all DLC armor is useless since it can't be upgraded, And i'm tired of collecting useless shit for a $20 season pass....

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is, and really obnoxious too :/
I was happily going around the Castle I get the inventory full message.
Like wtf, now what do I do?
I won't throw away armor I have struggled a lot to get, much less grinded to upgrade all the way.
I just hope they do release an update to addresss this issue.
imagine they add like another 600 koroks XD

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe you guys even kept some of the armor. I threw away half of that stuff long ago. Mostly all DLC armor is useless since it can't be upgraded, And i'm tired of collecting useless shit for a $20 season pass....

Well at a certain point, Link is so strong, that you stop caring about the defense level and more just making him look cool. I use lots of the low level stuff that can't be upgraded when they have cool buffs and just look awesome in general.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This has nothing to do with defense status, it's about completion overall.
You can't have the game at 100% because you will be missing certain armor at any point.

Besides people like variety, and having the armor available makes for a cool customizable character at will, which the armor limit itself (excuse the redundancy) limits as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-braddu-pitchu-to-sega.652429/ my l ast thread befoe I die (maybe)