Both Wiiflow and USB Loader GX Reset to Wii Menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by rezner, Jun 1, 2013.

1. rezner
    OP

rezner Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    So my wii fell and the fan busted...again...so I decided to go for a non invasive solution this time and get this dock thing that has a fan in it. Thing is, it plugs in through the USB to power on. As soon as I plugged it in (the top USB port), my games stopped working on my USB Loader GX. Black Screen, constantly. I only have two games I'm interested in, and stored on my USB, now- Xenoblade Chronicles and Last Story (havent even started a file yet!!!). Ive googled and read like a madman, installed the newest homebrew channel and this cIOS and that cIOS, tried out WiiFlow, updated my USB Loader GX, changing the settings in my loader and for the individual games, and all I can get now is a sad consistency of resets whenever I attempt to load any game.

I'm no pro at Wii hacking stuff, my friend soft modded my Wii (I'm pretty sure), he hooked me up, years ago, and Ive mostly just used it for WADs (Cave Story, N64 games, etc), and only just got into USB loaders and the like now. I would have burnt these games onto discs but they're rather large compared to most games and I cant find DVD-Rs in dual layer, only + so it doesnt work out very well...

FYI my homebrew channel is 1.1.2 and I'm running IOS58 v24.32 (at least thats what it says on the top right of my homebrew channel menu). I'm not sure how to share any further info than just that.

So hey, any help please?? Going a little crazy over this...my wii is seeming more and more useless as time wears on...I just want to play my RPGs!!!!