Homebrew Both systems on 10.1. Is 10.4 relating today?

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the downgrading methods work on 10.1? Am i out of luck? I cant come home until 3pm pst

I have an o3ds and an N3DS XL

Edit. Didn't mean to say relate, meant to say release

Last edited by Ichigo1000,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
do the downgrading methods work on 10.1? Am i out of luck? I cant come home until 3pm pst

Edit. Didn't mean to say relate, meant to say release
Yes, stay there and don't worry. (and snshax may come in the future and could be more stable way to dg on new3ds, but you need 10.1 at most)

Last edited by zoogie,

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably for a JPN 8.1 owner who's options are more open if they update. You are much better served by staying put on 10.1.
Oh that's good to know. Is there no option for people that is on firmware 9.9? There's a small chance my N3DS XL is on that firmware, i forgot though. I heard there will be a maintenance today. Am i screwed if it releases?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Oh that's good to know. Is there no option for people that is on firmware 9.9? There's a small chance my N3DS XL is on that firmware, i forgot though. I heard there will be a maintenance today. Am i screwed if it releases?
No lol. You're better off on lower firmwares.

The only thing is, your going to miss the window to where if you softbrick, you can probably recover update back to 10.3 as a failsafe. It's ok though, because the downgrade exploit will likely become more stable in the coming weeks as it's refined. You just have to be patient.

Last edited by zoogie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1